CBS Halftime Show

Weagle98

Apparently there aren't any other deserving teams in the NCAA except for OSU and the rest of us are all going to be 1 loss teams trying to get in the MNC game.

I hate analyst.

I caught that too.... The media finds one team to attach too and won't get off their knees for them the whole season....(if you know what i mean)...

I have not liked Spencer Tillman for a long time now. I think he is one of the biggest idiots covering college football.

I have not liked Spencer Tillman for a long time now. I think he is one of the biggest idiots covering college football.

He is still second in that category to Holtz. Caught a little bit of ESPN crap before the game and I could have way understand what he was saying. He sounds like he has had too much to drink. Slurring words and such.

Brando is a big LSU fan.

Brando was sports director for WAFB-TV in Baton Rouge, La. and the voice of LSU basketball games (1981-86). He graduated from Northeast Louisiana in 1978 with a degree in radio/television management. Brando was born Feb. 27, 1956, in Shreveport, La. and resides in his hometown, with his wife, Terri, and two daughters, Tiffany and Tara.

http://sportsline.com/cbssports/team/tbrando

Well he and Tim Brando both picked LSU prior to the game. They're just mad we showed them up.

Corect, ST went overboard picking against us from everywhere he went tin the last week.

Archived