I just want to thank the Auburn fans..

LSUalways

who took up for my cousin when some "bad" fans were harassing her at the game. She said she had a terrible time b/c of a few idiots. She had a drink dumped on her before the game started, sexual and vulgar language being yelled at her, and one guy even managed to poke her with a stick in her skirt as she walked to the stadium. It was all younger guys (of course) that was harassing her, and it was even worse after the game. She said that other Auburn fans would come up to her and apologize for those idiots or tell them to leave her alone, one even offered her a towel.

So thankyou to those of you who took care of her. I know that these fans are few, and we have idiots like them too. I just wish this rivalry could be good, clean fun, but you always have drunk punks that are gonna ruin that. The kids that are brought to these games dont need to learn cuss words and sexual positions. It just really upsets me, b/c I know this goes on at all the stadiums. I dont understand why someone would want to make a visitor scared and never want to go back to their home.

Once again, Thanks to all you good people! Great game!

:lsu:

who took up for my cousin when some "bad" fans were harassing her at the game. She said she had a terrible time b/c of a few idiots. She had a drink dumped on her before the game started, sexual and vulgar language being yelled at her, and one guy even managed to poke her with a stick in her skirt as she walked to the stadium. It was all younger guys (of course) that was harassing her, and it was even worse after the game. She said that other Auburn fans would come up to her and apologize for those idiots or tell them to leave her alone, one even offered her a towel.

So thankyou to those of you who took care of her. I know that these fans are few, and we have idiots like them too. I just wish this rivalry could be good, clean fun, but you always have drunk punks that are gonna ruin that. The kids that are brought to these games dont need to learn cuss words and sexual positions. It just really upsets me, b/c I know this goes on at all the stadiums. I dont understand why someone would want to make a visitor scared and never want to go back to their home.

Once again, Thanks to all you good people! Great game!

By and large AU people will take up for the honor and dignity of our guests who act with class and dignity. I apologize also for any inappropriate misbehavior your cousin might have experiencedby anyone wearing orange and blue.

Wished I would have been around...I would have taken care of those idiots. I DO NOT tolerate any fan, especially AU fans, acting as such. I will say something to hecklers like that if I hear it. No since in that crap. There were hardly any problems from the public safety side of things, until after the game, primarily b/c of the way the game ended. APD responded to several fight calls after the game!!!

That should never happen anywhere!!!!!!!!

Isn't it amazing that no one here on this board, on any LSU board or anyone of the fans at the game....PLAYED. Or even dressed out for that matter. But, so many people take it 10 times more serious than the players on the field who were knocking the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks out of each other for about 3 hours. The players can smile and laugh and hug each other after the game, but a bunch of self-important drunks feel like they have to put people's lives in danger by fighting and doing crap like what LSUAlways posted.

Yes, it goes on everywhere, Auburn included. But why? Just holler and cheer for your team and have a good time. No need to take a swing at anybody.

I'm sorry about your cousin. I know that saying that on behalf of our idiots doesn't really do much but if I had been there I would have done everything I could to stop it. I'm a student and I don't tolerate sh!# talking or harassment of any kind at my tailgate. I don't understand people that feel the need to do that. My sister (a UGA grad) came down in 04 and got harassed a bit. She was very disgusted with her whole experience because of that. I've convinced her to come back down this year but I hope that this doesn't happen again. I didn't see any of this going on this weekend, I just saw some joking around between fans but nothing bad.

I do my best to make sure this doesn't happen to opposing fans and I know that most on this board do the same. Again, I'm sorry for your cousin and I hope she is alright.

DON'T HATE OR HARASS SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEIR SUPPORT IS FOR ANOTHER TEAM!!!

It never ceases to amaze me that a bunch of adrenaline filled guys can beat each other's brains in for 60 minutes and there's nary a shove, and even if there's a shove or two, usually not a punch is thrown. But a few morons can't tailgate and have fun with rivals without throwing beer or getting into a fight. The actual players always seem to have things in a bit better perspective than the idiots who have to live vicariously through their team to have anything resembling a life.

I apologize for the lack of class shown by the AU yahoos. I'd like to put some of our militant members on top of the press box with a good sniper rifle, and let them point and shoot. There is no place for this type of idiot at our games. :shoot:

It never ceases to amaze me that a bunch of adrenaline filled guys can beat each other's brains in for 60 minutes and there's nary a shove, and even if there's a shove or two, usually not a punch is thrown. But a few morons can't tailgate and have fun with rivals without throwing beer or getting into a fight. The actual players always seem to have things in a bit better perspective than the idiots who have to live vicariously through their team to have anything resembling a life.

Young punks and alcohol should not mix. What these retards don't realize is how this sort of idiocy reflects on :au: .

LSUalways, I am sorry your cousin was victim to this.

Thank you for all the apologies...I will tell my cousin. I know that most AU fans are great, especially the ones on this board! And Im going to apologize ahead of time for the idiots some of you will have to encounter next year at Death Valley. I too am a student, and it makes me CRINGE to see how ignorant some of our fans can be!! Being drunk is no excuse. Most of the time I am pretty drunk at the games...but that dont make me yell and throw sh*t..it usually makes me extra friendly! :P I like for our guests to have a good time, and eat some good cajun food. Ya'll come find me next year....we always have good food and smiles for the opposing fans!

Thank you for all the apologies...I will tell my cousin. I know that most AU fans are great, especially the ones on this board! And Im going to apologize ahead of time for the idiots some of you will have to encounter next year at Death Valley. I too am a student, and it makes me CRINGE to see how ignorant some of our fans can be!! Being drunk is no excuse. Most of the time I am pretty drunk at the games...but that dont make me yell and throw sh*t..it usually makes me extra friendly! :P I like for our guests to have a good time, and eat some good cajun food. Ya'll come find me next year....we always have good food and smiles for the opposing fans!

Thank you for the classy post and I wish all the best to our SEC West Brothers!

Archived