Alabama / Arkansas Game Thread

autiger518

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st and goal :arky: from the bammer 6

SJPW self-destructing in the 3rd quarter. Throwing past the line of scrimmage and fumbled for an Arky touchdown.

Apparently Arky did not get the memo about this being the Breakout Game. They are still trying to win it.

"HDN IS THE WORST COACH IN the SEC."

How do you not even try to win the game?

When your qb IS the worst in the SEC as well.

Wow, he needs to go ahead and resign and show a little class.

Mustain just made a critical error by running out of bounds instead of throwing it away.

Crap! Now he throws a horrible pass for an INT as I am typing this.

Yep, very poor decision by the FR. Two straight running plays by bammers, playing for FG, obviously. Tiffin is 1/3 today?? GO HOGS. block that kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA, he missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh Tiffin is not his daddy...

Nope. Van's boy is not having a good day. He is just a freshman right? What is wrong with Christensen? I am like the commentators. How can you be healthy enough to do kickoffs but not field goals?

They said Nutt said if they win this one, he thinks they can win 9 games!! Sorry I don't think so. No way!! They should beat Ole miss and MSU but I doubt anybody else.

This game, win or lose shouldn't be put anywhere near Tiffin's shoulders. I realize he's missed some very crucial fg's and just missed the extra point, but this game should've never came down to his foot.

This game, win or lose shouldn't be put anywhere near Tiffin's shoulders. I realize he's missed some very crucial fg's and just missed the extra point, but this game should've never came down to his foot.

That is the same thing we said about last years LSU game with Vaughn, so we can't argue with you there.

Holy crap what a catch by the TE!

Archived