Alabama / Arkansas Game Thread

autiger518

Arkansas scored 9 points. They werent in field goal range after their first drive of the second half. McFadden was held to his lowest YPC average of the season...and Arkansas managed only 270 yards of total offense. They had ONE good scoring drive. The other was a field goal on a field where they got the ball at our 35.

No moral victory circle drill. We're 3-1. Not 3-1*

I'm not trying to pour salt to the wound. But stats are what we talk about Sunday-Friday. The only thing that matters on Saturday is points on the board. The "Arkansas scored 9 points" thing doesn't work. They scored 1 more point than you did, and that was enough to win.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Field goal and extra points are never automatic yes they should be made more often than not! My question is IN ot why not try to open up the offence more than running up the middle 3 times and that is the coaches fault! Jpw had a great game should have let him win it!

Arkansas scored 9 points. They werent in field goal range after their first drive of the second half. McFadden was held to his lowest YPC average of the season...and Arkansas managed only 270 yards of total offense. They had ONE good scoring drive. The other was a field goal on a field where they got the ball at our 35.

No moral victory circle drill. We're 3-1. Not 3-1*

I'm not trying to pour salt to the wound. But stats are what we talk about Sunday-Friday. The only thing that matters on Saturday is points on the board. The "Arkansas scored 9 points" thing doesn't work. They scored 1 more point than you did, and that was enough to win.

LS_Who REVELED in their stats last week...but the only one that amounted to anything was 7-3. Sometimes it seems unfair...sometimes the best team doesn't win...but that's actually one of the great things about college football....

:au::homer:

Shula's "playcalling", if you want to call it that, lost the game for Alabama. The guy has no clue what he is doing when it comes to the redzone, why he has such a stubborness for the running game inside the 20 I will never know. JPW had a great game and was very accurate, why not let him throw in the first OT?

Archived