Florida and Kentucky

CircleDrill

I am with you CD. I just don't understand why nobody seems to be able to stop Tebow when he comes in. A good defense is going to eat him up. However, when that kid is a senior, given the confidence he seems to have now, he may be a force to reckon with.

Florida Fans are horrible. They are booing Chris Leak because he is coming back into the game after Teebow made a couple of runs. Last I checked Leak was one of the nations best passers. I hope we get our offense together before the Florida game. Leak is going to score some points without a doubt.

I am with you CD. I just don't understand why nobody seems to be able to stop Tebow when he comes in. A good defense is going to eat him up. However, when that kid is a senior, given the confidence he seems to have now, he may be a force to reckon with.

Not unless he can figure out how to do something besides take a snap and run the ball.

I bet we will shut him down this year. And when he is a senior, we will have 3-4 years of video to watch to prepare for him.

Before you say anything about UF fans booing, I would like to add I heard a few boos today at the Auburn game.

I can't tell you how much I hate to hear that at games.

One impression I got: Kentucky is going to beat some people this season, they came to play.

As for Florida--why not play Leak at quarterback and Tebow at runnning back. So far (it's early in his career) he looks more dangerous on the ground than passing, but he'd be a hell of a halfback pass threat.

They are booing Leak just like the :arky: fans are wanting Mustain in right now. They are shotting themselves in the foot and dont know it.

Mustain may be completely ruined by the end of the year.

"As for Florida--why not play Leak at quarterback and Tebow at runnning back. So far (it's early in his career) he looks more dangerous on the ground than passing, but he'd be a hell of a halfback pass threat".

That makes sense if they don't plan to have Tebow as a QB when Leak leaves. However, Diddy Bowden did the "run out of the backfield while you're watiting your turn @ QB" thing w/ Dan Kendra, the High School All-American QB FSU signed out of PA. It resulted in Kendra having both knees blown out before he got a chance to move into the starting QB slot, ending his career as a player @ ANY position.

Archived