The Lynch Mob Forms In Tuscaloosa...

otterinbham

Guest Tigrinum Major

Dang I hope they don't run Shula off. He's the best thing for Auburn that's been at bama in a long time.

I know.

Have fun beating up on him this season and the next. He won't be here 3 years from now.

You are starting to piss me off with your unbiased, level posts.

Stop.

He's a Hogvillian.

Hey...It's fun listening to Finebaum today. Man, these fans are goiing apesh*t.

That isnt even the word for it. They are ready to burn Shula in effigy.

Wow! They lost an SEC game by one point. It wasnt like they lost an MNC by 35 ala Oklahoma in 2004. I think it is just a symptom of way overblown expectations this year. Most of the world thought they would go between 7-5 to 8-4 regular season and lose to :ut: , :lsu: , :uf: , and :au: . This was the difference game for them. JPW had never started o the road. Face it, no one goes to Hogville expecting a cake walk, not even :lsu: or :au: .

I think they are, from my perspective, over-reacting due entirely to the over-hyped expectations they were kool-aid drinking themselves into.

I am glad that, while they arent defending Tiffin as well as we did Vaughn last year, they are pretty much standing up for the freshman kicker.

I realize there are some unrealistic expectations from a few fans this year, but so far on this board the bama fans have said we would be lucky to win something like 8 this year. Bama fans here are for sure over reacting, but thats how it is. You cant tell me for one second that if Auburn and company had the same kind of game, you guys wouldnt be pretty upset (not saying give Tuberville the axe at all). But, its Monday, new week.......get ready for the gators.......and make #31 kick a few extra. HAHA........what time is the thursday game for you guys?

Let's see...Leavitt was already mentioned. Butch Davis, Mike Riley (former player at that) turned them down in favor of powerhouse Oregon St. I am sure that I am forgetting one or two as well.

Just to set the record straight on Mike Riley: he interviewed for the job, uat offered but Riley said he needed some time to think it over & discuss with his wife. uat then got all huffy with their delusional self-importance and said if he wasn't ready to take the job on the spot, then forget it (fear on getting stood up & stuff.) Riley then moved on to Oregon St.

Shula loses to UF, UT and AU, gets fired immediately after the season (before the bowl),

Joe Kines becomes interim HC and after whipping up on "Nevada School for the Blind" in the bowl game, is quickly (so as not to interfere in another "great" recruiting class) made the next HC @ the Crapstone.

For Kine's HC ability, check out his stint @ Arky.

Shula loses to UF, UT and AU, gets fired immediately after the season (before the bowl),

Joe Kines becomes interim HC and after whipping up on "Nevada School for the Blind" in the bowl game, is quickly (so as not to interfere in another "great" recruiting class) made the next HC @ the Crapstone.

I wish you were a betting man. I'd take your trailer in a NY minute. :roflol:

Did you overlook LSU, or do you think they'll actually pull off the upset in Baton Rouge?

I wish you were a betting man. I'd take your trailer in a NY minute. :roflol:

And we just had the family over to remove the wheels!!! :)

:au::homer:

Archived