TUBS DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!

OKieAuburnDoug

It would have helped if the first man had consistenetly made the tackle tonight.

I understand the whole philosophy about speed over size, but every game this year so far I have seen lots of poor tackling by us. I also understand that getting to the ball-carrier fast doesn't mean a hill of beans unless you tackle him. Being bigger doesn't always equate to being able to tackle better I know but, being bigger does make it alot harder to get away or around you imo.

I think Tubby made some gutsy calls. True to Tubby's nature he did go ultra conservative on the last offensive drive and that almost cost us. Borges had a good play calling game. Muschamp's playcalling was horrid. Why continue to play man to man? Rush three? We were very lucky, remember the game tying TD hit the SC TE IN THE HANDS, in stride, and he dropped the ball. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

:au:

I think Tubby made some gutsy calls. True to Tubby's nature he did go ultra conservative on the last offensive drive and that almost cost us. Borges had a good play calling game. Muschamp's playcalling was horrid. Why continue to play man to man? Rush three? We were very lucky, remember the game tying TD hit the SC TE IN THE HANDS, in stride, and he dropped the ball. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

:au:

AMEN tonight at least it was luck on our side, the D playcalling was bad but the O looked good. Glad to come out with the win, its on to :arky: now.

What the heck are you talking about? And why do you insist on yelling in every post you make?

What do you call the onside kick in the third quarter? That was playing to win if you ask me.

I tell you what, the "chicken little" bs I have seen on this board tonight has disappointed the jeck out of me. One would think that some of you were taken over by bammers tonight with some of the things you are saying.

alright dude... we get it.. everybody is acting like bammers tonight. I think you kinda ran that one in the ground.

I don't think it has been said enough if you ask me.

Well I'm here to say that I don't think anyone on this board is going to be for firing CWM over one bad game. Yes I am very disappointed in his playcalling TONIGHT, but heaven forbid we bring back Gibbs. But as for the comparison to bammers, I don't think anyone on this board deserves an insult like that.

Well then I suggest you go back and read some of the posts again if you don't think the insult is deserved. Yeah, the defense was crap tonight. Can't argue that. But some the comments that were made about Mushcamp and the defense was too much like the bammers crying "the sky is falling".

I will agree that alot of posts had that affect but I'll grant you if you go back and ask those guys if they really want to get rid of our coaches, who have some pretty impressive records, i doubt many of them will be calling for their heads. The combination of not making the "statement" everyone expected and the fact that everyone on this board could see that the blitz was working yet we refused to keep pressure on the qb, had everyone so frustrated that they were posting things they really didn't mean.. Myself included. As far as the sky falling.. well, had that last throw been complete.. well I think you get what I'm saying.

Why can't we seem to get anyone open in our passing game??? Were Ben and Devin really that good? And Joe Cope is a great story, but he's undersized and he's getting manhandled by bigger more athletic players.

We had a lot of players standing around tonight. I expect some butts being chewed tomorrow. A lot of OL and DL standing around. People not finishing blocks or finding someone to hit, and no gang tackling on defense. People weren't there to pick up the trash if the first guy didn't make the tackle.

What the heck are you talking about? And why do you insist on yelling in every post you make?

What do you call the onside kick in the third quarter? That was playing to win if you ask me.

I tell you what, the "chicken little" bs I have seen on this board tonight has disappointed the jeck out of me. One would think that some of you were taken over by bammers tonight with some of the things you are saying.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Were Ben and Devin really that good?

Go back and look at the AU record book. In total catches and in recieving yards, Courtney, Ben, Devin and Mix are all in the Top 20 all time. Last year you had four of the top 20 recievers in the history of Auburn football on the field at the same time.

I'd have to submit that yeah, they were that good. If you remember, AU was considered to have the #1 reciever class in the country the year we signed all of them.

Archived