Auburn/Arkansas Game Thread....

kickerman97

Titan,

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them.

penguin is that you?? or wishbone?? oh, wait i remember you....you are their twin....

guys meet drew, when matched with penguin and wishbone is the triple threat of everything negative....

what I can't figure out is why guys like these even bother to cheer for anybody...if they really are cheering...which i have extreme doubts about sometimes....

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay,

I'm sorry everyone. For what it's worth.

I really mean that. I didn't mean to be such a distraction.

War Damn Eagle, brother. Let's hope the team regroups at the half.

reminder folks....

Arky was up on us last year at the half.... 2nd half we opened up a can on them.....here's hoping for a repeat....

GO TIGERS!!!!!

reminder folks....

Arky was up on us last year at the half.... 2nd half we opened up a can on them.....here's hoping for a freshmarepeat....

GO TIGERS!!!!!

thanks, forgot about that one...but I'm wondering if Muschamp can do what Gibby did to stop the HOGS!

It's simple...Mustaine is a freshman ...make him beat you-stop the run @ ALL costs! Irons,etc can handle their receivers!

1)Hogs=a week off to prep - True

2) Auburn's rusty - How can we claim they are rusty week after week?

3)Muschamp brainfarting as DC - Seems to be a reoccuring thing

4)terrible officiating giving the Hogs their first TD!! - terrible Defensive playcall gives it to them imo

5) NO off week for AU ! - Wouldn't have been till later anyways.

5 ingredients for an upset! Playing like crap is always ingredients for an upset.

Just my 2cents on your staements.

WDE :au:

First of all for all of you idiots out there that are buying into this national championship crap get over it. Our team is very young this year on D and we don't lose alot next year. You have let the media hype us up without realizing the fact is we are in a rebuilding year on D. Next year will be the year our team will be real dominant on both sides of the ball. what i am saying is this. however good of a season we have this year is just going to help us going into next year with alot of returning experience on D and at Q.B. war damn eagle!!

GOAU, we havent stopped but 2-3 drives in the last 6 quarters. Our D is getting progressivley worse evry game. Our DC is getting completely out called by a high school coach that isnt even running his O.

We dont look bad, we look very bad on D. I never thought they would score 17 on us.

As far as your "big play" line. We still had men on the field during those big plays.

We have not tried to rattle MM. Not even tried to do it!!! We cant tackle until the rb is past the first down marker.

Ark gets the ball first in the 3rd. I will be shocked if they dont score right off the bat on us.

:blink::blink:

GOAU, we havent stopped but 2-3 drives in the last 6 quarters. Our D is getting progressivley worse evry game. Our DC is getting completely out called by a high school coach that isnt even running his O.

We dont look bad, we look very bad on D. I never thought they would score 17 on us.

As far as your "big play" line. We still had men on the field during those big plays.

We have not tried to rattle MM. Not even tried to do it!!! We cant tackle until the rb is past the first down marker.

Ark gets the ball first in the 3rd. I will be shocked if they dont score right off the bat on us.

david, do you realize how young our Defense is? :blink:

BEAT DOWN COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up everyone, lets go! We are going to win this damn game. War DAMN Eagle! Come on guys, lets do this!!!!!!!!!!

For ther time being they ahve decided Arkansas running game is just that good... we'll see if it stays that way...

I seriously can't even remember the last time Arkansas threw the ball... why would they when the defense can't stop the run... I hate sounding whiney and all that, but holy crap...

I rescind the pass question...

4)terrible officiating giving the Hogs their first TD!! - terrible Defensive playcall gives it to them imo

5 ingredients for an upset! Playing like crap is always ingredients for an upset.

Just my 2cents on your staements.

I agree but this crew was clueless for the first 18 minutes!

AU has stunk so far!

Just my 2cents on your statements.

I agree but this crew was clueless for the first 18 minutes!

AU has stunk so far!

I agree. :no:

Archived