Auburn/Arkansas Game Thread....

kickerman97

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Sheenanigans Batman!! We forced them to punt!!

Guys, this team just isn't as good as we had hoped! I'm definately NOT impressed with Muscham's defense because they take too long into the drive to stop a drive while allowing the other team to eat up the clock. This doesn't bode well for us down the road.......Keep on keeping on tigers!

Robert Dunn reminds me of Freddie Waygan. Does anyone remember him? Wrong Way Freddie?

always see flags in that situation... why run the wrong way??

could it be a face mask?? didn't see that...saw the block in the back....that was OBVIOUS...

why did he give up up the play???? gotta go get that ball regardless....

How is it illegal touching??? Did the punted ball hit the player of the kicking team??

That was close. What the crap?? I know there is no halo rule but when the guy puts his hands out to catch it and hits the ducking tackler in the helmet that is interference!!!

Referee made a boo boo...it can't be illegal touching....its just like a downed punt.....It's FIRST TOUCHING, but its not ILLEGAL....

Guys, this team just isn't as good as we had hoped! I'm definately NOT impressed with Muscham's defense because they take too long into the drive to stop a drive while allowing the other team to eat up the clock. This doesn't bode well for us down the road.......Keep on keeping on tigers!

AUman43,

I agree with your assessment. Auburn's only saving grace right now is that Florida, Georgia, and Alabama have struggled somewhat this year as well.

I don't think that this team has to be great to win 10+ games but if our defense doesn't step it up here pretty soon, we will lose at least two more games down the stretch.

Let's not give up just yet, there is still a lot of football left to be played, especially in this game.

Another missed PI?? Was he not grabbing CT the whole time CT is running by him??

we will lose at least two more games down the stretch.

This isn't an accurate statement...this indicates that we've lost a game already....which we haven't...

certainly was catchable....without a doubt....look where CT was and where the ball landed...just a few feet away from him.....If he hadn't been pushed out of bounds he would certainly have been in position to catch that.....

2nd and 10...

HUGE run by Kenny Irons.....great blocking up front...

Sorry AUP,

I misspoke there. I didn't mean to imply that we were going to lose this game. When I said at least, I meant that we would be hard pressed to beat teams like Florida, Georgia, and Alabama if our defense doesn't step it up.

Sorry for the confusion.

First down Irons!

Archived