Auburn/Arkansas Game Thread....

kickerman97

Fastest first half of football I've seen. Time sure does fly when you're FRICKING LOSING!!!!!

Marvelous performance against LSU and now???? I just don't get it...............just don't get it. What the hell.....

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not watching this group after today.

Then why don't you stop right now and get the hell outta here?

Texas,

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them. Why don't you respond to everyone else in here who is stating the same pessimistic tone as I am.

If you want, you can use halftime as a time to continue your obsession with Tom Delay, George Bush, and conservative Republicans in general.

This is on Muschamp..the players are lined up in pass defense formations against a FRESHMAN QB while ignoring one of the top 3 backs in the country!!

All these naked bootleg dumpoffs aren't gonna get a win!!

Hey everyone, lets just completely give up on our team and coaches right now. I mean seriously we had one bad half of football the week before an absolutely huge matchup so lets forsake everything we believe in at Auburn and abandon all hope. Hell, last year we were losing to Arky at half and then it got even worse in the second half.....or did it?

You'd think some people's caps lock button was stuck or something. Some of the posts in the last hour or so have been down right obnoxious.

Have a little faith, and War By God Eagle!

WELL WE GET THE BALL FIRST 2ND HALF, IF WE TAKE IT AND TIE IT UP, WE'LL SEE. But I realize one thing, third ranked D my butt!!! They scored more points on us than they did Bama the entire game including OT. This suxxxx!

WRONG ON ALL COUNTS.....

We had the ball first to start the game...if we get the ball first in the second half....thats some seriously poor coaching on nutts part...

better check your facts again....Arky scored 24 on UAT...(including the OT's..)

This isn't our defenses fault!! It is the offensive genious mind of the HS offensive coordinator. LOL..

We aren't good on defense.

Congratulations Ryan!

You've just won the understatement of the century award. I hope you enjoy it!

LOL.. You don't get it obviously. Why don't you go hang with the Bammers since you like them so much.

WHAT IS MUSCHAMP THINKING????????

WHen you play a team with a great RB and a young QB you STACK THE BOX AND MAKE THE QB BEAT YOU NOT have a 4-2 set!!!

Do you know how to use anything besides bold type and big fonts? We all can read your posts without you doing that. It makes you look like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

There is still another half to go. Defense needs to learn how to tackle. Doesn't matter what adjustments CWM makes if the guys he has in there is not going to wrap up the guy with the ball.

We have tried the long ball twice now, as some of you wanted. Too bad it is not effective because apparently we only have one receiver, Taylor, that can get the seperation needed for that and they are keying on him. Tristan Davis is fast enough to get the seperation, but for some reason we seem to not utilize him very much on offense.

Take it easy guys, the game is not even over with yet and some of you sound like you have already given up.

Titan,

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them.

I'm not watching this group after today.

Then why don't you stop right now and get the hell outta here?

Texas,

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them. Why don't you respond to everyone else in here who is stating the same pessimistic tone as I am.

If you want, you can use halftime as a time to continue your obsession with Tom Delay, George Bush, and conservative Republicans in general.

Everyone's frustrated, but you said you were through watching after today. Why wait? If you're quit, quit.

On D:

1) We are getting NO pressure on MM. I would be eating his lunch every other play or so.

2) If it werent for Lester, we would be in deep stuff now.

3) Cox is playing hurt or gunshy.

4) Wrs havent shined all season.

5) Our DB& LB play is awful.

As much as I hate to say this. CTT needs to stop doing anything in the media and SALVAGE this D. I would not give Muschamp a plugged nickel for him being in Auburn after 1-9-07 right now. We are embarassingly bad on D right now. Lovett and Gibbs were better.

The defeatist, pessimistic, whining in this board is even more frustrating than the game. I just popped in and read this thread and to be prefectly honest - it makes me sick. The attitude is festering, half of you guys have already thrown in the towel, and it contiues to roll right along.

It's a good thing our players still give a damn, and haven't given up - like most of the people here have.

If you look at the overall score they had one big run, and a TD catch that could just as easily have been picked off. Whether you want to admit it or not - our D isn't "average" and statisctially ranks well above average. Is there room for improvement, sure - is the the end of the world, nope. Before you jump and blame CWM - look at how many tackles were missed.

Go ahead and attack me now for supporting our team, for not pouting, crying and giving up, for not whining about how we don't get support in the polls and then talking bad about our own team - I really don't give a damn.

You guys have been so spoiled by the success of our team in the recent years that most of you have completely unrealistic expectations from week to week.

We have a half of a game to go, and I'm going to watch it and pull for our team. Most of you will probably come in here and bitch to each other about how bad we are, who's fault it is, etc. have fun with your crying party.

This is so typical.

I'm critical and people accuse me of being an Alabama fan.

My apologies for not being overtly optimistic like some people in here.

As someone stated earlier, Tuberville needs to stay out of the media. It is every week that he goes off about something. I know he is trying to make a point, but I think he needs to get more focused about the games. I have heard many times that Saban was the real guy calling the plays at LSU.. I am beginning to believe that.

Okay,

I'm sorry everyone. For what it's worth.

I really mean that. I didn't mean to be such a distraction.

The defeatist, pessimistic, whining in this board is even more frustrating than the game. I just popped in and read this thread and to be prefectly honest - it makes me sick. The attitude is festering, half of you guys have already thrown in the towel, and it contiues to roll right along.

It's a good thing our players still give a damn, and haven't given up - like most of the people here have.

If you look at the overall score they had one big run, and a TD catch that could just as easily have been picked off. Whether you want to admit it or not - our D isn't "average" and statisctially ranks well above average. Is there room for improvement, sure - is the the end of the world, nope. Before you jump and blame CWM - look at how many tackles were missed.

Go ahead and attack me now for supporting our team, for not pouting, crying and giving up, for not whining about how we don't get support in the polls and then talking bad about our own team - I really don't give a damn.

You guys have been so spoiled by the success of our team in the recent years that most of you have completely unrealistic expectations from week to week.

We have a half of a game to go, and I'm going to watch it and pull for our team. Most of you will probably come in here and bitch to each other about how bad we are, who's fault it is, etc. have fun with your crying party.

Word.

This is so typical.

I'm critical and people accuse me of being an Alabama fan.

My apologies for not being overtly optimistic like some people in here.

Hey... You just stated that you were turning your back on this Auburn team. I don't have anything for these type of fans who decide that they aren't Auburn fans anymore within an instance.

I don't care what plays you call or what defense you are in, when you are being MANHANDLED on the line, nothing you try to do will work. These coaches need to go in at halftime and challenge the manhood of these linemen. They were nonexistent in the first half.

sorry but the schemes stink.....they've been running up the right side all day and the `box' is heavy left/weakside.....

Call the right scheme and McFadden gets 10 yards..NOT 70!!

I guess my statement was aimed as much to the offense as the defense. Neither line has done anything special in this game. If you'll notice, on the inside zone play, Irons is taking his first contact one to two yards in the backfield and having to fight his way back to the line of scrimmage. Against LSU, Josh and Sen'Derrick were meeting their backs in the backfield before they could square their shoulders. I don't see that today. Their seems to be NO push at the line on either side from Auburn.

Archived