Capital One Bowl

ontovictory

AU will be in Orlando for NYD. Book it.

What's your reasoning?

Isn't it the 2nd or 3rd SEC bowl selection? I thought I remember hearing that the Peach, err... Chick-fil-A bowl would now take the 2nd best SEC squad but I'm not sure. Anyway, I think AU is in a position to get a good bowl draw due to fan support and better name recognition than competitor Arkansas, even though they beat you on the field.

I see the top of the SEC being a very crowded field, with :uf: and :ut: being the best in the league. Us, USC, and Georgia are busts and will fight it out for Nashville/Memphis/Shreveport, Arkansas is likely Atlanta bound (if they reach the SECCG) and either UF or UT will be in a BCS bowl.

I guess it's not a guarantee, but that's what I'm betting on. Even though I hate the city of Orlando, the Cap1 is a solid bowl. AU would be a nice draw for the Cotton as well, though.

Not trying to mean to anyone here, but shouldnt Arkansas get the better bowl out of the west right now........just saying if the season stopped today, Arkansas should get the best SEC west bowl.....so that would be the Capital One Bowl or the Cotton Bowl......am i right?

Archived