CTT interview on ESPN at halftime

Aufan59

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark May had some harsh word.. but did offer a good tip to CWM, when Tebow in game, he runs to his left 92% of the time.

They didn't really have anything negative to say, all in all, a good interview.

Nice comment by CTT "if we beat UF we will be playing them again in a month anyway". I guess he hasnt learned yet.

Good point not sure bout that one......

I didn't feel the interview gave me anything more than what I have heard before. ESPN asked the same questions and Tubby's case was about how difficult it is to win teh national title when playing an SEC schedule. A little dissapointed.

Nice comment by CTT "if we beat UF we will be playing them again in a month anyway". I guess he hasnt learned yet.

Good point not sure bout that one......

MId-November? Isn't that Georgia?

Thats called confidence, BG3. Something you UAT fans have not had alot of in the last three years.

Man, I like Auburn and your fans, but if TT really said this, you've got to find a way to control his mouth. :no:

I'm almost certain he said "probably" play them again in a about a month. And, I'm not sure what the problem is with the statement. He was referring to the way it's setup having a conference championship game.

He said "might have to play them again" in the context of trying to prove a point that it is all but impossible to win out undefeated in the SEC. This was in the context of them trying to get him to *apologize* for his comments about the SEC only having a MNC shot if there was a playoff.

Don't spin it BG. Just Fear It.

He also, with all due respect to the other sucky conferences, said that in the SEC, there are at least 6 teams that could win the conference. Which is true: Auburn, LSU, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee. :)

You bammers and pigsplooeys can rip on CTT all you want. Show me where he has said something that wasn't TRUE on this topic? SOMEBODY has to be the first man to step up and say something, to give everyone else the courage to. That's called guts. That's called confidence. That's called LEADERSHIP.

He has never been a jerk. He has never said anything that was not true. He has never belittled another SEC team, and he has gone out of his way to be "PC" and not say what we all know is true...other conferences are a JOKE compared to what we have to do every Saturday.

He said "might have to play them again" in the context of trying to prove a point that it is all but impossible to win out undefeated in the SEC. This was in the context of them trying to get him to *apologize* for his comments about the SEC only having a MNC shot if there was a playoff.

Don't spin it BG. Just Fear It.

Circle I think you have come up with a nice slogan! Dont spin it Fear it!!!!!!

I'm almost certain he said "probably" play them again in a about a month. And, I'm not sure what the problem is with the statement. He was referring to the way it's setup having a conference championship game.

You are right. He said "probably." What's the big frigin deal with saying what he thinks. I happen to agree.

It was pretty vanilla but I thought Tubs did a good job. If it had been Shula, he would have said "if we luck up and beat Ole Miss ths weekend I will give the team an extra helping of ice cream."

Is South Carolina tougher than touted or did they just play above thier head against you guys?

A combination. It should have been another 48-7 whitewash... :no:

:rolleyes:

Tubby just just put a lot of pressure on the team...

:rolleyes:

If it had been Shula, he would have said "if we luck up and beat Ole Miss ths weekend I will give the team an extra helping of ice cream."

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

He has never said anything that was not true.

He did tell the Ole Miss faithful that he wasn't going to Auburn...just before he jumped ship.

He did tell the Ole Miss faithful that he wasn't going to Auburn...just before he jumped ship.

Nope, he said he had not talked to Auburn about the job which was true. His agent had been talking to Auburn. It's a fine line and a stretch of the truth but that's the way it is done most of the time.

So did he actually leave ole miss in a pine box, or did he just pack his stuff in a pine box during the move? :big:

So did he actually leave ole miss in a pine box, or did he just pack his stuff in a pine box during the move? :big:

Now that I don't know but I'm pretty sure Fran consulted with him he flew the coop,

You guys act like he's never shot off his mouth (or his general demeanor) and it come back to bite him in the ass.

THE SAME week that he was suggesting that AU was being overlooked, underappreciated, or whatever...he got his ass handed to him by the team he should have worried about.

Last year he was all worried about rubbing bama fans nose in a loss...a month later...and reading player reports going into the bowl game...you could tell he was feeding their egos. And they got their ASSES handed to them by an inferior Wisconsin team.

How about the two "non conf" Ga Tech games?

Face it, CTT has a history of jumping at every opportunity he gets to show off his "confidence". And if Shula would have said anything like what CTT says, you guys would rip him a new one.

CTT shoots off his mouth. But guess what, he's still a damn good coach and he wins us games. Mike Shula can't

He cant win you games...because he doesnt coach for you silly.

Archived