Ole Miss fans giddy over Miami rumor...

GalensGhost

Ole Miss fans are reporting that the Auburn fans in attendance in Oxford were buzzing over Tuberville's impending move to Miami. They are spazzing all over themselves in pine-box anticipation. I think they'd accept losing to Auburn for 20 consecutive years for this to be true.

Will this rumor NEVER die?

FWIW? Those who aren't putting stock in the Miami rumor are insisting with equal vehemence that Tuberville accepted the Dallas job and will be a Cowboy by January.

This rumor's been around for at least three years, too.

Heh, I thought he was going to A&M...rumors are just that...rumors. Ole Miss fans are funny.

Yep. Funny. And not funny ha-ha.

French fried potaters.

As negative as I can be some times I dont want to see CTT leave before he wants too. He has turned our program around and I dont want to see it off the track he has us on. I have been a gloom and doomer at times but he has made this a top 10 program again and I can really understand why other programs would be after him!

What about those flipper to Miss St. Rumors?

i just made this rumor up but you have to wonder how long orgeron is going to stay at ole miss. We all know that they are a stepping stone these days. If he gets them to eight wins i bet he bolts for greener pastures.

What about those flipper to Miss St. Rumors?

well Tim, a move from UAT to MSU would be a step up for Flipper...and that's why it won't happen...MSU fans aren't that stupid...

Archived