this place is dead

AUHansel

I've been on campus all day and it is dead. I was sitting at my tailgating spot and there was no one around me. Then I went up by the rv fields and they were pretty damn empty. I know it's not a big game, but it's a game none the less. Whre is everyone??? Anyways....WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Dude I have to admire your spirit. I won't even drive up there Sat to waste the gas to watch this pathetic of a game.

well, I am a student, so I'm already here. But either way, Auburn football is Auburn football!

Me and the wife will be there, but we are only 30 mins away. Me personally, we need to fix our OOC schedule dramatically. I would rather play teams in the top 50 for OOC games. But thats me. It seems it would help the local economy out if they would do this. WSU was beautiful with lots of people here who weren't even going to the game! Go figure! But I still love them!

War Eagle!! :au:

Seriously!!! come on guys this is feeding those ignorant bammers that brag about "selling out" every game for the last 100,000,000 years. No matter who we play we need to sell it out and act as if we're playing Ohio State!

Believe me, I'd be there if I could....wouldn't matter if we were playing Jacksonville State.

Me and the wife will be there, but we are only 30 mins away. Me personally, we need to fix our OOC schedule dramatically. I would rather play teams in the top 50 for OOC games. But thats me. It seems it would help the local economy out if they would do this. WSU was beautiful with lots of people here who weren't even going to the game! Go figure! But I still love them!

War Eagle!! :au:

Look, I know it is Auburn Football. I love my Tigers. The only way to make them stop scheduleing these type of games is up to you and I. If we stop going to these type of games eventually they will stop. Now I do not mind Tulane but let that be the absolute bottom of the list. No lower. Guys I am not trying to be an a$$ but Auburn should never play a Arky ST, Buffalo, Ball ST, New Mexico ST, South Florida etc. I get it if you play one of these guys to open the season. Then maybe play a Tulane or a Baylor. Next give me a little meat with my veggies. Wash ST was perfect. However we need two of these teams. If they can not get a superior team, get an Airzona, Oklahoma ST, Purdue, NC State, etc. A game worth watching.

I can't understand why Auburn doesn't want to risk its neck for a chance at the glory. We did play USC so I'll give us props for that, but who else have we played in the last twenty years out of conference that really was a powerhouse? I remember during the Dye years, Auburn would play a power every year outside of the conference. We need to get back to that. If Auburn really wants to earn respect nationally and have a real shot at the title, this is the only way.

I understand your point. I wish we'd go for some of these bigger OOC games too but Tubs has said before that since our conference schedule is so brutal that he keeps the OOC schedule a little softer..btw i do not have a link for that so if you must demolish this post I will understand.

You guys are forgetting, what about Georgia Tech? They were no easy pushover, obviously, we lost to them. Also, from what I have read and heard, we will be adding West Virginia soon, and possibly Clemson.

Auburn fans should go to support the team, regardless of who we play. In CFB motivation is such a HUGE part every week. SOme of you who could go don't, and then when the team plays a lackluster game and doesn't win big enough, you are the first ones to whine. I live out of state, and if I could go I would. So don't write bullcrap like not going to the game sends a message when scheduling. To me that shows how spoiled some of you are. I go to the games for the spirit, the BBQ in the gym, the Tiger Walk, tailgating, the team running onto the field, Warrrrrrr Eagle during the kick off, the song "Eye of the Tiger". Stay home if you want, it's your right. But keep your mouth shut after the game since you didn't go to support them.

War Eagle!!

You guys are forgetting, what about Georgia Tech? They were no easy pushover, obviously, we lost to them. Also, from what I have read and heard, we will be adding West Virginia soon, and possibly Clemson.

Auburn fans should go to support the team, regardless of who we play. In CFB motivation is such a HUGE part every week. SOme of you who could go don't, and then when the team plays a lackluster game and doesn't win big enough, you are the first ones to whine. I live out of state, and if I could go I would. So don't write bullcrap like not going to the game sends a message when scheduling. To me that shows how spoiled some of you are. I go to the games for the spirit, the BBQ in the gym, the Tiger Walk, tailgating, the team running onto the field, Warrrrrrr Eagle during the kick off, the song "Eye of the Tiger". Stay home if you want, it's your right. But keep your mouth shut after the game since you didn't go to support them.

War Eagle!!

Well put... :clap: But you forgot the eagle flying before the game

War Eagle!! :au: & Go Cocks! :usc:

Archived