What's worse than Lou Holtz on ESPN?

GalensGhost

I'd rather listen to Holtz slobber through a game than listen to the 'woman' who is doing the game between Maryland and Clemson on ESPN2 at the moment.

She's horrible. Anything that can make me think that hearing some goat mutter "The Univerthity of Clemshun" and the univerthity of Margghhlaaa" is better than what I've got has to be pretty darn atrocious.

You mean the woman who used to do tennis? I guess she's there so they can say they have a woman announcer - equal opportunity and all that stuff. She's terrible!

Affirmitive action in high heels baby!! Welcome to the politically correct 21st Century.

Archie Manning on CBS is in the running

Easy big fella, Archie's the founding father of the first family of football... :roflol:

Pulling for Steve Spurierrrrrrrr is worst than anything I can imagine, but I'm a gonna do it!

Well, every year Florida makes me realize that I really hated them not Spurrier. :roflol: I honestly like to see SC win except against us. I think he's doing good things up there and I hope he pulls the upset tonight! :thumbsup::cheer:

Pulling for Steve Spurierrrrrrrr is worst than anything I can imagine, but I'm a gonna do it!

Well, every year Florida makes me realize that I really hated them not Spurrier. :roflol: I honestly like to see SC win except against us. I think he's doing good things up there and I hope he pulls the upset tonight! :thumbsup::cheer:

Say whatever you will about Steve Spurrier but make sure that you include that, he is an a hole. My husband is a Red Skins fan sooo, I had to swallow my hate for Spurrier and try to find some affinity so that I may be able to GET through a Sunday afternoon. I can't stand to see his face! I was always a GameCock fan and THEN...the evil trailed me to SC. Do ya get, I don't like the man?

I want to see the Hogs go DOWN! I don't think the Cocks have it in them to beat Arkansas. I am rooting for the TEAM. I am hoping that Spurrier don't mess it up!

War Eagle!

Isa

"What's worse than Lou Holtz on ESPN?"

Being a Bama fan.

What's worse than that?

Having your mother-in-law be a die hard Bama is Back and everything revolves around tha Bear Bama fan.

What's worse than that?

Nothing

"What's worse than Lou Holtz on ESPN?"

Being a Bama fan.

What's worse than that?

Having your mother-in-law be a die hard Bama is Back and everything revolves around tha Bear Bama fan.

What's worse than that?

Nothing

Herpes.

Al ittle bit more info. than we really needed.

Archie Manning on CBS is in the running

Easy big fella, Archie's the founding father of the first family of football... :roflol:

Archie=great qb, BAD announcer.

:au::homer:

I agree, brilliant he's not, but NOBODY is as stupid as Lou Holtz. And it pains me to say this, but not even the Daves on LF.

Holtz's lisp seems stronger than ever tonight.

And he just said University of Auburn AGAIN!!!

Would it kill Rece or Mark or SOMEBODY to say "Hey Coach, isn't it Auburn University?" They know who we are!!

Archived