SC vs Arky Game Thread...

kickerman97

McFadden is a man among boys out there. Not sure what class he is, but if I was a Arky fan I wouldnt get too attached to this guy. He'll be gone very soon. :no:

14-3. :arky: 2nd Quarter.

McFadden has 7 carries for over 100 already .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say this, since we looked like crap against Arkansas (and I firmly believe that WE caused us to look bad, not Arkansas), but IMO Arkansas has 2 players and that's it - McFadden and the other tailback (Felix something?).

I hate to say this, since we looked like crap against Arkansas (and I firmly believe that WE caused us to look bad, not Arkansas), but IMO Arkansas has 2 players and that's it - McFadden and the other tailback (Felix something?).

I agree that we did play terrible against them but.....those two running backs don't so alot without that O-Line. It's very good imo.

officials just hosed one.... called Offensive PI on Rice in the endzone on a TD Catch...took a TD away. I saw nothing there that indicated PI... Also if you are watching...notice the BACKJUDGE in the middle of the field threw the flag...the play was to the opposite side of the field, and there is no way he could see what, if any contact occurred. No way he could see that.

officials just hosed one.... called Offensive PI on Rice in the endzone on a TD Catch...took a TD away. I saw nothing there that indicated PI... Also if you are watching...notice the BACKJUDGE in the middle of the field threw the flag...the play was to the opposite side of the field, and there is no way he could see what, if any contact occurred. No way he could see that.

I agree 100%. Also, Is it possible that SC has finally picked up on the swing pass? :roflol: I think I would begin to if it was absolutely killing me.

Yea I agree about the 2 players being the whole team. I dont understand why teams dont stack the line. The CANT throw at all. All they do is run the damn ball.

I am sorry but Arky isn't impressing me. They just do not look like the should be 7-1. They just got a block punt because USC decided not to block 3 guys. I do not see them doing this against LSU or Tenn.

Hail Mary effort is fumbled around by two defenders in the air, and that lucky 6'6 WR Monk, comes down with it. :puke: 23-6 :arky: Halftime.

Hail Mary effort is fumbled around by two defenders in the air, and that lucky 6'6 WR Monk, comes down with it. :puke: 23-6 :arky: Halftime.

Things that that drive me crazy. There are certain hard and fast rules in football. Don't go out of bounds when you are ahead and running out the clock. Don't back up inside the 10yd line to field a punt. And DON'T try to catch a hail mary pass at the end of the half if you are on defense. You knock it down.

Guys I don't think it's looking good for our Tigers to make it to Atlanta this year. Arkansas will not lose to both LSU and Tennessee is my opinion.

If we don't go to ATL I will enjoy watching Arky get beat down...and they WILL get beat down.

If they make it to Atlanta we DO NOT want them to get beat if we want any chance of a BSC invite.

They run some junk on offense. Did you see that cheap crap where they run out and catch the other team off guard? Like that crap play they ran on us where the guy hide behind the center? Have I mentioned that I hate the piggies....

Even though they still have to stop Arkys running game, things are gettign interesting. A change at Qb and SC is beginnning to move the ball. Still lots of mistakes, but promising.

Archived