Coach Tuberville

TigerOne

Coach, you have a chance to completely dominate Auburns biggest rivals in these next two games.

I hope this team will administer a complete and thorough beatdown on both these programs.

Don't screw around, it's out there waiting for this team to take it, no worries about bcs, bowl opponents or rankings. Auburn should be furious and licking its chops, like a Tiger waiting to kill it's prey can you smell the fear?

Beat Georgia

and then crush the pathetic crapstone... Bo knows, just do it.

a-tiger1.jpg

Beatdown?

Be happy to get two wins.

We are facing a UGa team at their most dangerous - they have their backs to the wall and they know it. They will lay EVERYTHING on the line. We must have max effort to survive. I have seen "mediocre" UGa teams beat better AU teams in the past.

Bama is seething about the four finger thing - as if they needed extra incentive. In addition their mindset will be much like UGa's. They can and do play defense and regardless of the season he has had so far, Darby is dangerous.

I am not saying we don't have the talent and ability to beat both of these teams but if we don't have max effort in all phases we could lose.

Amen! Both are going to be ready for us and have nothing to lose. This team is going to have to be more focused than they have been all year to win these next two. They could make their season by knocking Auburn out of the BCS and possible SEC championship game (if the Hogs lose which is starting to look less likely). The Dogs and Turds are going to give it their best shot. Hopefully it won't be good enough but you never know. The best thing is for the Tigers to put it all together and play two complete games. Then there will be no question.

I hope the team wakes up in time this weekend. Hate that it is an 11:30 game. We have got to get focused and not play around thinking we are going to win just because of their records. We have a bad habit of playing down to the competition and UGA and UA will be hot to beat the you know what out of us.

Archived