College Gameday at Arkansas/Tenn

TigerOne

ESPN College GameDay is coming to Fayetteville for Saturday night's Arkansas-Tennessee game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...arkansas.tv.ap/

"We are going to use it immensely for recruiting," coach Houston Nutt said. "It's going to be fun. The world is going to be able to see our facilities, the passion of our Razorback fans, our stadium. Having Corso and Herbstreit here, it's going to be exciting. We have to make sure that we concentrate with what's happening."

Arkansas is the only team without a Southeastern Conference loss after a 26-20 win at South Carolina. The Razorbacks have already played seven televised games this year, and the regular-season finale against LSU in Little Rock on Nov. 24 is set for CBS

Get over it.. lol.

I just hope Tennessee puts it on Arkansas.. although I wouldn't be suprised of some kind of mental breakdown on Tennessee for that loss last weekend. I want to beat Florida again in the SECCG.. Prove the media wrong!

Get over it.. lol.

I just hope Tennessee puts it on Arkansas.. although I wouldn't be suprised of some kind of mental breakdown on Tennessee for that loss last weekend. I want to beat Florida again in the SECCG.. Prove the media wrong!

Me to but my friend Arkansas, I believe, will represent the west at 10-2.

it would be a great weekend if....

AU over UGA

USC over FL

Tenn over ARK

You forgot one....LSU over SPUAT.

how careless of me...

and

LSU over SPUAT!!!

Get over it.. lol.

I really have a hard time saying it, but G-G-G-G-O-O V-V-V-O-L-L-S! Yuck, what a bad taste.

Archived