LSU vs BAMA

autiger6

Well let's see how Bama responds after a loss. I wonder how long JP will be able to last if the LSU D gets to him. Having Bama get kicked in the eye will help with the ill affects from today for me. I figure LSU 31 Bama 9

I have to admit, SPUAT looks less worse against LSU than Auburn did against Georgia. I will not say that they look better. I don't think either team deserves a favorable adjective. That said, LSU is going to annihilate SPUAT.

Its amazing how this LSU team hasn't been at the title game the past 2 years. They're insanely good, and could blow out any team in college football if they play to their potential. I've wondered several times if their crystal collection wouldn't be a bit bigger if Saban had stayed last year and this year.

And follow this logic: 260lb QB, 250lb TB, and 240lb FB. That's some beef. If JR keeps improving like he has this year, he's going to be a hoss in the NFL - a good Dante Culpepper.

EDIT: I take some of that back. uat just drove 80 yards on LSU.

Man Brown didn't like that trainer touching his knee. JP has played a great game so far. I guess your QB can play well when your Line is blocking for you.

We get the ball back after halftime, but that fumble hurt. The good thing is, after being down 14-0 against the #1 defense in the nation, our offense is fighting. I can handle getting beat when we play to win.

I can relate to that. If we had looked half decent today in losing to Georgia, I could take that a lot better than what really happened.

I think that was the best hafl of football offensively bama has played in a couple of years!! Too bad the LSU O is clicking on all cylinders. Glad we played LSU early.

Archived