LSU vs BAMA

autiger6

I didn't totally understand something. After LSU scored, they were flagged with offsides on the extra point. Why did SPUAT not take the penalty? The only reason I could come up with, is that the SPUAT coaching staff didn't want LSU to have another chance and maybe go for 2. (This is a real question, not a smartass one).

I didn't totally understand something. After LSU scored, they were flagged with offsides on the extra point. Why did SPUAT not take the penalty? The only reason I could come up with, is that the SPUAT coaching staff didn't want LSU to have another chance and maybe go for 2. (This is a real question, not a smartass one).

They flagged Bama for offsides, not LSU.

4th quater about to start...

LSU 28

UAT 14

does UAT have 14 points in them to tie this thing up or more to take the lead...or is this loss # 5 for them..

I've thought all year that JPW is a good quarterback. He's made some mistakes (some tonight), but overall I think he is talented and will be a good leader for bama. I don't think he has the supporting cast (or the coaching) to win a big one for them on the road this year, but I respect his game.

well...UAT about to get loss #5 helps ease the wounds opened up this afternoon with our loss to UGA... I'll say this though...for the first time in a long time, I'm worried about the UAT game next week. I'm worried about how we'll show up...will we be prepared? UAT has been able to move the ball quite well, and we all know what we have done to young QB's on the season. THey have looked like world beaters.. this has me extremely concerned...

I think we should be concerned. Anyone who asserts that there is "no way" bama wins is allowing their "homerism" to cloud their judgment. Bama will give us all we want, I just hope we show up and play like we are capable.

If we play the way we played today, Bama will have us at the get go! Hope we can regroup and do much better. Sure want to be able to hold up my whole hand this year! Go get them Tigers!

Did you see the old guy that had been to 698 consecutive SPUAT games? At 13 games a year, that's over 53 years.

Longer than that since they haven't played 13 games many years. In fact, years ago the regular season wasn't even the 11 games we've been used to, and they haven't played post-season every year. But even at 12 games per season that's over 58 years; 63 years at 11 games per season.

My thought, however, when they announced that was: "Your daddy must have had some money for you to make all the games, do all the traveling, when you were a very young man."

Archived