Something Has To Change

aubrandon

I have been at Auburn to see some gut wrenching losses. I have seen some real heartbreakers. There is no excuse to get humuliated in your own stadium. I will not even speak of Tubbs first five years. Last year Georgia Tech ran us out of our own stadium. The blowout to an average Wisconsin team I was hoping was a fluke. Turns out it was not. The arkansas game I thought we were just looking past them. The blowout today was completely unacceptable. Something is wrong with the way we are preparing for some of these teams. I don't know if we are expecting them to roll over or what. I am so freaking mad!!! :angry: I was sitting in the stands and could see what Georgia was doing and even when they were audibling. When I can see it but the coaches can not there is a problem. Especially early in the fouth quarter when our defense showed an all out blitz from the outside, I saw Stratford call an audible and I was screaming QB draw in the middle. The rest is history.

Memo to Muschamp!!!!! When you blitz your middle linebackers from the outside you leave the middle of the field open. Ok the QB burned you once, then twice, then three, four, five HELLO lets blitz from the middle or change something. So far you are making us wish we kept David Gibbs. I know that you are better than what you have shown.

Memo to the offensive line!!!! You have got to keep your man in front of you when you are going to pass. Your man does not belong in the backfield. If he is back there then you fubared. Our poor QB has taken a beaten this year. Cox I know you are hurting but you have to change the play when you see blitz and your lone running back motions out of the backfield. Five blockers against seven rushers. Do the math.

Sorry to get on a rant. To continue my point, [/b]WE ARE AUBURN. THERE IS NOT A REASON WHAT SO EVER TO GET BLOWN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To get beat is one thing. To loose a close game is acceptable. To play your guts out but make too many mistakes and come up short is one thing. To get blown out by average teams is pathetic. IT MUST STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the experts on this board, it is amazing there is a shortage of good coaches in the SEC.

With all the experts on this board, it is amazing there is a shortage of good coaches in the SEC.

Yeah, well. When average Joe's point out the same issues five weeks in a row, you'd think the guy getting paid millions could figure it out too. But since we are not the great Tubby, I guess we get no opinion. Get over it, EVERY DAMN FAN IN AMERICA DOES IT. Sorry if it burns your ears. This is a board for the discussion of the good AND THE BAD dealing with AU football. Quit running around playing Mama. Let people bitch a little or shut the damn board down. It looking a little henny around here.

I have been at Auburn to see some gut wrenching losses. I have seen some real heartbreakers. There is no excuse to get humuliated in your own stadium. I will not even speak of Tubbs first five years. Last year Georgia Tech ran us out of our own stadium. The blowout to an average Wisconsin team I was hoping was a fluke. Turns out it was not. The arkansas game I thought we were just looking past them. The blowout today was completely unacceptable. Something is wrong with the way we are preparing for some of these teams. I don't know if we are expecting them to roll over or what. I am so freaking mad!!! :angry: I was sitting in the stands and could see what Georgia was doing and even when they were audibling. When I can see it but the coaches can not there is a problem. Especially early in the fouth quarter when our defense showed an all out blitz from the outside, I saw Stratford call an audible and I was screaming QB draw in the middle. The rest is history.

Memo to Muschamp!!!!! When you blitz your middle linebackers from the outside you leave the middle of the field open. Ok the QB burned you once, then twice, then three, four, five HELLO lets blitz from the middle or change something. So far you are making us wish we kept David Gibbs. I know that you are better than what you have shown.

Memo to the offensive line!!!! You have got to keep your man in front of you when you are going to pass. Your man does not belong in the backfield. If he is back there then you fubared. Our poor QB has taken a beaten this year. Cox I know you are hurting but you have to change the play when you see blitz and your lone running back motions out of the backfield. Five blockers against seven rushers. Do the math.

Sorry to get on a rant. To continue my point, [/b]WE ARE AUBURN. THERE IS NOT A REASON WHAT SO EVER TO GET BLOWN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To get beat is one thing. To loose a close game is acceptable. To play your guts out but make too many mistakes and come up short is one thing. To get blown out by average teams is pathetic. IT MUST STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your DC and OC are standing on the sidelines! And for the OL, I sit with two football coaches, one retired, and he said, "there is no way in hell he would let (and I won't give the numbers) those three play. They make the initial block and quit! Then they stand around looking for something to do!

I was thinking that exact thought.

Nothing has changed all year. Get ready for more disapointment next saturday...

I feel a BEAT DOWN is comming on us.. Even though BAMA just fumbled they are hanging with LSU,,, We could not hang with the Big DAWG today,,,9-3 i see us now

Maybe they should hire you and then everything would be peachy.

For 2.2 mill I can recruit as well as and guarantee I can out motivate CTT. My first hire would be a new

strength/cond. coach;second, new OL coach: third, new DE coach. I would have given my back-up QB more reps to include Buffalo and Ak St. games when BC needed rest. AND YES I HAVE COACHED FOR A LIVING.

I have never claimed to be a coach. That was my point for starting this thread. I do, however, know football. Almost Every position. I played for nine years and played everything from free safety to defensive end. On offense I played running back and tight end. I kicked and off and kicked field goals. I am not saying I was any good. After saying all this I went to a very small school but again I am getting away from my point.

I can see what is going on in the stands. It cost money for me to sit there and see these things. Our offensive cordinator makes over $300,000. Muschamp makes somewhere around that mark and neither one of these guys have seen what is going on the field. We do not make any adjustments and that is extremely fustrating.

What really makes me :puke: is we had a second chance for the promised land. Not many teams get that chance. With Texas and Cal loosing along with a terrible showing by Florida, I really believe we would have been #3 in all of the polls. It is a day later, The sun is coming up, but it still hurts. :(

Maybe they should hire you and then everything would be peachy.

For 2.2 mill I can recruit as well as and guarantee I can out motivate CTT. My first hire would be a new

strength/cond. coach;second, new OL coach: third, new DE coach. I would have given my back-up QB more reps to include Buffalo and Ak St. games when BC needed rest. AND YES I HAVE COACHED FOR A LIVING.

Sorry to disagree with you, but give me a GOOD, SPECIFIC reson that we need a new conditioning coach. Yox is arguably the best in the game. Our guys don't run out of gas late in the game and pound for pound, I would put them against anybody, strength wise. They may be undersized at some positions, but as far as strength and conditioning, they are as good as they come.

OL and DE, I agree, they don't seem to be getting the job done. Does it warrant new coaches? At this point I don't think so. I think this team's problems just stem from lack of senior leadership. If there is a common thread that runs through this season, that would be it. Think of the seniors we had in 2004, they led by example. Carnell, Ronnie, Jason, Jeremy Ingle, JUnior Rosegreen, ect. were LEADERS. Last year, the WRs provided leadership for Brandon while he was getting to know the game. TJ, Travis, all those guys were leaders on and off the field. Quick, who is the leader of this team? There isn't one. For all the talk about Will Herring, Tim Duckworth, David and Kenny Irons, they haven't turned out to be the leaders that a team needs to achieve the chemistry that a great team needs to have. Quinton Groves took the second half of the FL game on his shoulders and the entire DL did the same against LSU. No one else has stood up and made that stand in any other game this year.

I am VERY concerned that the thumb will get shoved up our butt next week unless someone on this team steps up and assumes some kind of leadership role.

Archived