Best things Dubya's done yet

TexasTiger

There's plenty of evidence to suggest that President Bush may have been the deciding factor that killed the GOP's momentum in some key Senate races over the last week. One Republican consultant is convinced that Bush's last-minute visit to Missouri on behalf of ousted GOP Sen. Jim Talent did the incumbent in. According to the network exit polls, Democrat Claire McCaskill crushed Talent among those late-breaking voters who decided in the final three days (a full 11 percent of the electorate). Bush also made a last-minute trip to Montana, where anecdotal evidence indicates the president's rally for Republican Conrad Burns stopped the incumbent's momentum in Billings.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15625134/page/2/

Thanks, Georgie!

Well, if I had doubts that the man was clueless before the last days of the election, they were eliminated when he stood before TV cameras and announced that Donald Rumsfeld had his absolute support.

:blink:

Many think that W intentionally sabotaged the election. Why? Becasue a Dem controlled House/Senate would be more likely to pass his ' comprehensive ' Immigration bill. W knows the bill was d.o.a. with a GOP controlled Congress, and he's looking to build what ever legacy he feels is important. W is not a conservative, and I'm sure he was still ticked at having Harriet Myers scuttled by the GOP base. Dumping Rummy when he did was a cowardly and purely political move on W's part.

The best thing W has done is go on vacation. It seems to be the thing he is best at. I would love for the books to leave out this embarrasing chapter of American history.

Oh yea, I forgot his balancing of the budget. :roflol:

W is not a conservative

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Actually, when it comes to checking the growth of government, he is nowhere close to being a conservative. All you need to do is look at the mushrooming of discretionary spending and the completely frivolous Prescription Act to see that.

Archived