GET FIRED UP!

CircleDrill

Since the Beatdown Coming thread is closed for the week, I thought it would be cool to edit the BDS pic to see what it is gonna look like about mid-way through the 4th quarter Saturday night.

I hope this gets you fired up because this will be the first time in history anyone will see this sight!!!

(I do believe this pic is compliant with the no hoo doo rules because it is not trash talking whatsoever.)

2006ironbowl.jpg

Frick. You just reminded me... I have to go take a test in the building to the right of where you guys are going to be sitting... in say, oh, 45 minutes. It's the building with the dome on top of it.

Way to go, Circle Drill. I'll probably fail because of scholarship limitations and lack of coaching.

P.S. Your sig is not in compliance with the hoo-doo code.

But I pull for UNA... We can't agree on anything. That is also in direction violation.

I've got family from Florence and that have gone to UNA. We are supposed to be diametrically opposed. Change it, for the sake of your beloved Auburn Tigers.

But I pull for UNA... We can't agree on anything. That is also in direction violation.

I've got family from Florence and that have gone to UNA. We are supposed to be diametrically opposed. Change it, for the sake of your beloved Auburn Tigers.

Go UNA! I 'm from Florence and they are kicking so much butt!

Archived