The Smartest Dog Ever

Blonde Wasabi

Big dog for a healer. I am convinced healers are the smartest dogs out there. All the ones I had growing up were smart as heck and the gritty as heck!

Big dog for a healer. I am convinced healers are the smartest dogs out there. All the ones I had growing up were smart as heck and the gritty as heck!

You said it. The healers we had never bothered our horses and never did anything stupid like the other breed of dogs around the farm. We had German Shepards also, and even though they are very smart dogs, they loved to harass the horses and we had a dog named Major that seemed to love getting kicked in the head.

You said it. The healers we had never bothered our horses and never did anything stupid like the other breed of dogs around the farm. We had German Shepards also, and even though they are very smart dogs, they loved to harass the horses and we had a dog named Major that seemed to love getting kicked in the head.

Hey, I thought you were banned form posting..............oh , I get it....she started the thread, so you HAD to post a reply ;) I gotcha...I understand the game....I'm just known as Mr. Lori Cagle. :rolleyes:

Archived