Caleb decision

pmurphy

<_<:o Yep. Like Buster Brown did with Stephen Davis. Giving him 10 carries a game when he needed 20 just to get warmed up and then get 75 plus on the next 10. He could do that in the NFL anyway. He didn't have as much opportunity with Bowden's offense.

I never said UGA was better...you said UGA RB's couldn't get there...I just showed that they could

UGA has had numerous RB's in the NFL including a man who just got put on the ballot for the HOF (though not sure he gets in) in T. Davis

I know, just poking at you. Traditionally, Auburn provides a better path to a career at RB in the NFL than Georgia. But kids are still kids. You can't tell them anything.

At least he didn't look at UA. He does have some smarts. Just not quite enough to figure it all out. :poke: See? A poke.

Terrell Davis is an unusual one. He did absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing at UGA that I remember. After you saw him run in the NFL were you ready to strangle whoever his coach was for missing his ability and doing whatever Georgia did on offense at the time instead?

• 3 weeks later...

"Carnell, Ronnie and Rudi may have an extra house or two if he needs a place to stay. I know they probably have a few cars laying around, too. He can drive one of them if he wants. I'm sure they'd let him."

...the same offer could be made by Reggie Bush's parents.

Archived