Anyone watching the gameday crew?

auburnu008

They are saying that no team comes close to Ohio State other than Mich. They said Florida and Arky isnt in the same league as Michigan. Looks like we will see them play again. We need a playoff!

A rematch will not happen unless USC and Arky get beat before the end of the season and then Arky beats UF in the SECCG. Even if that happens, if Rutger's runs the table, even if they are in the Big East, it is hard to justify the only two undefeated teams from BCS conferences not playing for the MNC. Plus, two teams playing each other back to back for a MNC is ridiculous, but would make a stronger case for a playoff system. Also, what if Michigan beasts OSU? Then who is the MNC since OSU beat Michigan just a few weeks earlier. Like I said, for those calling for a playoff system, this would actually be the best thing that can happen.

I think OSU is going to win the MNC regardless of who they play.

A rematch will not happen unless USC and Arky get beat before the end of the season and then Arky beats UF in the SECCG. Even if that happens, if Rutger's runs the table, even if they are in the Big East, it is hard to justify the only two undefeated teams from BCS conferences not playing for the MNC. Plus, two teams playing each other back to back for a MNC is ridiculous, but would make a stronger case for a playoff system. Also, what if Michigan beasts OSU? Then who is the MNC since OSU beat Michigan just a few weeks earlier. Like I said, for those calling for a playoff system, this would actually be the best thing that can happen.

I think OSU is going to win the MNC regardless of who they play.

I agree. I love what's his name on ABC? Flutie? Opposite Craig James? He made the comment about it now is not so much that you lose, but WHEN you lose. He said what if the OSU/UM had been at the beginning of the year? Interesting comments. Made a good point.

Rutgers is getting beat by Cincy right now 17-3. I think the winner of the SECCG has a good chance of playing OSU. It all depends on USC. I hope Cal can beat USC then USC beats ND. That puts the winner of the SECCG in the drivers seat. Except for whatever may happen with Rutgers, WVU, and L'ville. If Rutgers were to go undefeated then they should play OSU for the MNC. I think IF Rutgers pulls it out against Cincy, that WVU is going to rip them a new one. Which will vault WVU back to top, but the winner of SECCG should stay ahead of them.

Well, if they do re-match 'em, you've gotta hope the Wolverines win the rematch if for no other reason than to totally screw the BCS system again. If they beat OSU in the rematch, then you've got a whole bunch of one-loss teams, plus possibly undefeated Rutgers and Boise State.

The only way to a real playoff is through the total collapse and ruin of the BCS system! Anarchy, I say, let's have anarchy! :angry::thumbsup:

Archived