Bamuh might want to.....

TrojanTiger13

poke around the CUSA and the WAC for a coach because they're going to find it very hard to find a coach that is willing to commit career suicide by standing in the great drunk coach's shadow(Bahr). The bammers need to stop making blind stabs in the dark after ppl like Spurrier(already said he was staying in SC), Rodriguez(WVU alum and isn't leaving), and Davis(he just got his UNC job) and start making legit passes at ppl like Blakeney(Troy), Bowers(Southern Miss), Chris Peterson(Boise State), Glanville(DC at Hawaii), Jones(HC at Hawaii) and Gary Patterson(TCU). Now of course I hope if they hire anyone it will be Terry Bowden but I want them to keep baby shula because I enjoy seeing his deer in head lights look after we beat him. This is just my expert opinion to help out our Iron Bowl losers from the west :big::thumbsup:

I dont think Rush Propst would even want that position. he would win more and be more successful at Hoover High. if anyone is to turn that program around it would have to be a football genius, but after the last 6 years, it wouldnt take a genius to know that that program is going to be terrible next year.

Archived