Commander-in-chief thanks father for son's service

TexasTiger

They took the same oath of enlistment as I did. They are doing what the taxpayer pays them to do.

Don't be such a prick to highlight typos in a response. It only shows how petty you are and your attempt to draw away from the issues.

Bush served in the TANG. That was the question YOU posted, when has HE ever sacrificed. So yes, he has sacrificed. He was doing community service in Houston? More sacrifice. That's 2 x's you were wrong. Guess that makes us equal.

Bush certainly respects those in the military far more than John Kerry or Charles Rangel. And Bush scored higher on intelligence test than did John Kerry, so there goes your 'lowest possible on the requisite test' claim out the window. A snippy a-hole of a father who was asked a sincere and direct question by his son's Commander in Chief should show the dignity of politely responding , instead of showing what a arrogant and petty little prick he is by saying " that's between me and my boy " .

Looks to me like TT put the issues right in your face and your response is John Kerry and Charles Rangel. :roflol:

How does TT put the issues right in my face ? By being WRONG ? Wow, that really puts me in my place. <_<

Kerry and Rangel are prime examples of how Dems hate the military. Kerry makes a 'botched' joke, and rightfully gets vilified for his assinine words. Then Rangel goes out and basically says the exact same thing, and hardly anyone bats an eye. Why? Because it's old news! The Dems have shown nothing but distain for our military, and it shows. Rangel has no interest in the nation's security, he just wants to relive his youth and socially engineer our country with some absurd, needless draft. This has nothing to do w/ protecting the nation or building up the defenses, and everything to do with 'making' everyone miserable. In Rangel's mind, only the poor minorities serve, and by making the sons and daughters of rich white kids serve, he hopes to force military life on those who otherwise would not. He's not looking to upgade the military, but instead

Drunk again? This early? BTW, the word is "disdain", not "distain." Have a good day!

No substance in your post. Nothing but petty insults and spelling nazi remarks. Go F yourself, TT.

Don't be such a prick to highlight typos in a response. It only shows how petty you are and your attempt to draw away from the issues.

Bush served in the TANG. That was the question YOU posted, when has HE ever sacrificed. So yes, he has sacrificed. He was doing community service in Houston? More sacrifice. That's 2 x's you were wrong. Guess that makes us equal.

Bush certainly respects those in the military far more than John Kerry or Charles Rangel. And Bush scored higher on intelligence test than did John Kerry, so there goes your 'lowest possible on the requisite test' claim out the window. A snippy a-hole of a father who was asked a sincere and direct question by his son's Commander in Chief should show the dignity of politely responding , instead of showing what a arrogant and petty little prick he is by saying " that's between me and my boy " .

Looks to me like TT put the issues right in your face and your response is John Kerry and Charles Rangel. :roflol:

How does TT put the issues right in my face ? By being WRONG ? Wow, that really puts me in my place. <_<

Kerry and Rangel are prime examples of how Dems hate the military. Kerry makes a 'botched' joke, and rightfully gets vilified for his assinine words. Then Rangel goes out and basically says the exact same thing, and hardly anyone bats an eye. Why? Because it's old news! The Dems have shown nothing but distain for our military, and it shows. Rangel has no interest in the nation's security, he just wants to relive his youth and socially engineer our country with some absurd, needless draft. This has nothing to do w/ protecting the nation or building up the defenses, and everything to do with 'making' everyone miserable. In Rangel's mind, only the poor minorities serve, and by making the sons and daughters of rich white kids serve, he hopes to force military life on those who otherwise would not. He's not looking to upgade the military, but instead

Drunk again? This early? BTW, the word is "disdain", not "distain." Have a good day!

No substance in your post. Nothing but petty insults and spelling nazi remarks. Go F yourself, TT.

You've never addressed the substance of the original post with substance. I don't get so upset about it like you do, though, because I understand and accept your limitations. Have nice day!

You've never addressed the substance of the original post with substance.

I replied to the substance of this thread w/ my first reply( post #2 ) and then again in post # 14. That you're too dense to see it , isn't a shocker.

It was you who had to change the original thread title, as you were far too petty and juvenile in the first attempt.

Archived