Interim Bowl Game BEATDOWN

autiger518

I guess I will use the other thread for the basketball beatdowns.

It doesnt matter to me, it was Galens suggestion I was just running with it....you are the inventor of the beatdown coming its your call we can have the mods delete this thread and go back to the original one. What say you?

I guess I will use the other thread for the basketball beatdowns.

It doesnt matter to me, it was Galens suggestion I was just running with it....you are the inventor of the beatdown coming its your call we can have the mods delete this thread and go back to the original one. What say you?

works for me.... let's keep it seperate and afterward maybe merge it into the original if it is worth it.

After the bowl game, you guys have to do a "Best of the Beatdown" thread. Have folks vote and the winner gets some kind of damn award. We can come up with ideas for that between now and then.

Here's some food for thought - with Joe Kines running the asylum at bammer, shouldn't this be an INTERIM Beatdown Coming thread? :big: hint... hint...

Here's some food for thought - with Joe Kines running the asylum at bammer, shouldn't this be an INTERIM Beatdown Coming thread? :big: hint... hint...

Changed it for you Jenny

Changed it for you Jenny

buttkisser. :poke:

Changed it for you Jenny

buttkisser. :poke:

Damn :moon: right

What I meant was that the farks should reflect the interim nature of the Beatdown... if possible. Joe is gonna be taking a beatdown that was intended for someone else - kind of like a whipping boy, you know? His D hasn't sucked too bad this year - but now he has to take responsibility for that crappy offense and those lousy special teams guys too - so in my mind, he is the stunt double about to get hit by the car in place of the movie star that walked off the set...

Guest Tigrinum Major

What I meant was that the farks should reflect the interim nature of the Beatdown... if possible. Joe is gonna be taking a beatdown that was intended for someone else - kind of like a whipping boy, you know? His D hasn't sucked too bad this year - but now he has to take responsibility for that crappy offense and those lousy special teams guys too - so in my mind, he is the stunt double about to get hit by the car in place of the movie star that walked off the set...

You're way too smart for this place.

About time you recognized your betters...

Guest Tigrinum Major

About time you recognized your betters...

I never said you were smarter than me. My addiction to sports keeps me here, not the culmulative IQ of the posters.

I mean, really, you expect stimulating conversation from Glenn, Craig and Howard?

I mean, really, you expect stimulating conversation from Glenn, Craig and Howard?

"I am the C.L.I.T. commander" I know stimulation.

Archived