Interim Bowl Game BEATDOWN

autiger518

I mean, really, you expect stimulating conversation from Glenn, Craig and Howard?

Where did you get that idea? :blink: I'm here for the sports talk too. If I want stimulating conversation on their level, there's always Katie....

I mean, really, you expect stimulating conversation from Glenn, Craig and Howard?

"I am the C.L.I.T. commander" I know stimulation.

How do you simulate a conversation? "Wouldnt that be like talking to yourself"..."why yes it would Brian". "thank you Brian"..."your welcome". "Damn you look good"..."dont I know it"

I just found some photos of the bama endzone for the Independence Bowl. I was surprised they had painted it so early. I guess when you play in a crappy bowl, where nothing else is going on, gotta keep the field crew busy, I suppose.

endzone.jpg

How do you simulate a conversation? "Wouldnt that be like talking to yourself"..."why yes it would Brian". "thank you Brian"..."your welcome". "Damn you look good"..."dont I know it"

Beat me to it...

Beat me to it...

Take it easy on him. He lives in Blount County. :big:

I mean, really, you expect simulating conversation from Glenn, Craig and Howard?

Beat me to it...

Typos happen. I myself am a constant offender. I'm a big fan of irony though.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I hate all of you.

As am I.

Are you showing your sorry ass at On Tap this evening?

I mean, really, you expect simulating conversation from Glenn, Craig and Howard?

Beat me to it...

Shoot... dont I know it ...had to get him though ;)

Not sure at this point. Definitely not at 4:30. My lady friend is coming down from Nashville tonight and staying til Saturday morning. I warned her that we may be attending the nerd-fest that is a message board get-together tonight. Convince AWK and it'll be a much easier sell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived