Unbelievable video of $aban's Arrival

AUbirdie

Classic Bama

Do you think he likes the kiss or the hairy chest better.

Roooooooooow Tahd

Fear more fingers.......because they are COMING!

Was that guy about to have $aban sign his chest?

No, he was going to have $aban sign his tits.

He looks tired to me. But, I guess if you've had a hard day of sneaking out of town to avoid a press conference where you should have explained why you quit again on your team when you couldn't cut it and why you wouldn't look the man who gave you your NFL shot and paid you about $10 million in the eye and tell him you are quitting again after spending the last month taking lying through your teeth to a new level...you'd look tired too. But hey, that's just me.

Sigh...its beyond embarassing.

I don't know how you relate to them. Come on over to the good side. We'll have you converted faster than a Southern Baptist preacher's sermon on Easter.

The woman who kissed him? Yeah, she's a drunk. I've tailgated with her and have had a "conversation" (or as close as she could come to having one) with her.

Hey, we were playing some Sun Belt team that day and I had to get some amusement. Talking to her was the closest thing I could find.

The woman who kissed him? Yeah, she's a drunk. I've tailgated with her and have had a "conversation" (or as close as she could come to having one) with her.

Hey, we were playing some Sun Belt team that day and I had to get some amusement. Talking to her was the closest thing I could find.

So what does she teach at the Capstone?

Does anyone still have video or a link for the infamous Legion Field Wedding???

She's wanting to start a poultry science course at UA. We keep telling her that if she's into that stuff, she needs to head to Lee County. She won't take her fingers out of her ears and stop violently screaming, though. She's a persistent gal. A persistent one indeed.

She's wanting to start a poultry science course at UA. We keep telling her that if she's into that stuff, she needs to head to Lee County. She won't take her fingers out of her ears and stop violently screaming, though. She's a persistent gal. A persistent one indeed.

Whatcha got against chickens, boy?

Archived