Unbelievable video of $aban's Arrival

AUbirdie

The woman who kissed him? Yeah, she's a drunk. I've tailgated with her and have had a "conversation" (or as close as she could come to having one) with her.

Hey, we were playing some Sun Belt team that day and I had to get some amusement. Talking to her was the closest thing I could find.

So what does she teach at the Capstone?

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

As long as he doesn't go have a losing season, beat his opening 1-AA opponent by 7 points, get shut out by Tennessee, lose 5 games in a row, and lose the Iron Bowl, I'll be satisfied. ;)

As long as he doesn't go have a losing season, beat his opening 1-AA opponent by 7 points, get shut out by Tennessee, lose 5 games in a row, and lose the Iron Bowl, I'll be satisfied. ;)

That's worth 4 million?

I read that loser got arrested for PI or DUI today after that mess.

Which one? I thought that was the Board of Trustees...

Now thats really funny I dont care who you are :lol::roflol::roflol:

How much did CTT make in '99? The list above were his first year "accomplishments."

And He wasn't making 4 mil

And Tater Tot left the pantry bare. We didn't even have a freakin RB.

And App State is better than Duke so don't say too much.

Would you like to compare apples to apples now

$aban's face as he came on campus to the adulation of his "fans" was wonderful. Kind of a "what the hell did I get myself into?" kind of look. Well, Nick, you'll sure earn your $4 million a year. This is what you'll see every day. Only, it won't be kisses, except maybe for about 10 months. It will be beer cans, bricks, spit, you name it. Just don't lose, or depending on who it is, don't win by enough points. Life will get worse, much worse. You'll see.

The 2007 Jackass Stampede. :ua: fans continue to embarrass the state of Alabama.

Someone on ESPN said this morning that his welcome was if Michael Jackson had come to town!

I'm not sure that's a good thing, huh?

That's not a comparison I'd be proud of.

Yall realize all that stuff he signed is now going on ebay to help support his sallary LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..

Thank You BAMA... There goes my Tax deduction...

The woman who kissed him? Yeah, she's a drunk. I've tailgated with her and have had a "conversation" (or as close as she could come to having one) with her.

Hey, we were playing some Sun Belt team that day and I had to get some amusement. Talking to her was the closest thing I could find.

There's nothing wrong with cheap entertainment.

he's earning every penny as far as i'm concerned.

I totally agree. Three years tops in that pressure cooker and he is gone.

So whose your money on when L. Carr finally steps down, N$ or UM? That coaching search will be more competitive than any Bama vs UF game, that's for sure.

Sorry, I didn't see this thread, but as I posted in another, this woman is none other than the

I just now saw this for the first time. Guys, this is sick they way they are acting over a football coach. You would think this guy was some sort of divine religious figure. Wait, it is UAT, he probably is. After all, Paul Kiss-ass-scum has already said that $aban is the best coach since the Bahr, and he had not even coached a game for the turds yet! Has it gotten so bad that the bammers are celebrating a quitter coming to be their coach?

Heard that $aban is going to be on Finedufus' show today already. Pucker up PF because this is the guy you have been worshiping from day one of the coaching search, I coward that runs from a battle.

You would think this guy was some sort of divine religious figure. Wait, it is UAT, he probably is. After all, Paul Kiss-ass-scum has already said that $aban is the best coach since the Bahr, and he had not even coached a game for the turds yet!

Bahr was the first coming, and now the prodigal son has returned with the Bahr's spirit and the body of Nick $aban!

he's earning every penny as far as i'm concerned.

I totally agree. Three years tops in that pressure cooker and he is gone.

So whose your money on when L. Carr finally steps down, N$ or UM? That coaching search will be more competitive than any Bama vs UF game, that's for sure.

you can bet Penn St is working on a package/plan right now

You would think this guy was some sort of divine religious figure. Wait, it is UAT, he probably is. After all, Paul Kiss-ass-scum has already said that $aban is the best coach since the Bahr, and he had not even coached a game for the turds yet!

Bahr was the first coming, and now the prodigal son has returned with the Bahr's spirit and the body of Nick $aban!

If $aban is the prodigal son, what does that make PBJ? He's not going to like taking a back seat.

Archived