The Longer I Watch LSU...

otterinbham

First of all congratulations to LSU fans, your tigers looked great tonight!!! :lsu:

Now to AUBURN.

Watching the Sugar Bowl and the LSU offense move up and down the field, scoring almost at will, makes the AUBURN defensive effort holding LSU to 3 points look even more impressive!

The SEC is top to bottom the best conference in college football!!

Yeah, Auburn's better. But when Jamarcus Russell is on, he's really on.

True. But he has been fairly inconsistent over the years.

Even tonight he had a fumble when he was trying to make some sort of play and should have been tucking the ball away and forced a throw on that play action and int in the endzone when the receiver was well covered. He can make amazing throws and plays but he makes his share of bad ones too.

In order to beat LSU and JR, you need to beat him up early. If not, he will kill you barring an off-day throwing which sometimes he seems to have.

ND barely touched him most of the game.

We also played them early in the season before the injury bug set in. If you remember, Kenny had his best performance of the year. He didn't gain many yards, but he got tough yards when they counted and helped to keep the LSU O off the field. I think he's still feeling the effects of that game now. Brandon's injuries started in that game as well. If we hadn't come out of that game so beat up, I think you would have seen a totally different team down the stretch.

Archived