Most Over-Rated teams this season

TigerDad

ND, Michigan, the annual OU over rating? who else?

I would argue for Oklahoma, who once again pulled their annual El Foldo when actually playing a half-decent team. Don't get me wrong. Boise State is a good team. But TOP TEN TEAMS DON'T LET OTHER TEAMS RING UP 40 POINTS ON THEM.

I agree with Otter about Okie, but I would say Michigan since sooo many folks were claiming they were the clear #2 team in the country and they got smacked so bad. Okie was #8, I think, and Boise #9.

After tonight, THE most OVERATED football team is Notre Damn. Can't stand them. So happy LSU put 41 points on them. Brady Q. - most overated quarterback.

ND, Michigan, the annual OU over rating? who else?

I would argue for Oklahoma, who once again pulled their annual El Foldo when actually playing a half-decent team. Don't get me wrong. Boise State is a good team. But TOP TEN TEAMS DON'T LET OTHER TEAMS RING UP 40 POINTS ON THEM.

UGA could've put 40 on us, CMR took a knee inside the 5. Just sayin'...

Notre Dame has been overrated for years now! When will the nation wake up and realize ND is just another mediocre team who never plays or beats anyboyd thats any good, so weagle are you saying that Au was overrated or that uga could have scored more? Au beat Fl and Lsu those 2 teams are pretty good :poke:

After tonight, THE most OVERATED football team is Notre Damn. Can't stand them. So happy LSU put 41 points on them. Brady Q. - most overated quarterback.

I do agree!

I think the most overrated team is ESPN's Gameday crew.

After that, Notre Dame. Although my early morning surfing suggests that people are waking up about them. The local sports guys (Atlanta) called Weis (most overrated coach... EVER?) a fat bastard this morning and told him to pull his pajamas up. Funny though... after Michigan and USC laid the wood to the Irish, they were the best teams in the country. After an SEC team whips 'em, well then maybe the Irish aren't very good.

The finger to Bob Stooops. I've heard nothing but good things about OU and their fans, but Stoops is garbage. He showed his colors in '04, going for that last second TD against... Nebraska? Not sure. But on top of being a prick, he's a choker in the biggest way. Apparently this is something else the media can't seem to recognize.

MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Man... where are all the writers now, to say how wrong they were about how UM should've been in the BCSCG? Oh, they're too busy creating online voting polls to see if USC should be the MNC if UF beats OSU.

Bama was overrated. They were invited to a bowl.

Gotta say Oklahoma. At least Michigan played a good team, and all of us here knew Notre Dame was overrated, so they don't even count anymore, you know, except to ESPN.

The finger to Bob Stooops. I've heard nothing but good things about OU and their fans, but Stoops is garbage. He showed his colors in '04, going for that last second TD against... Nebraska? Not sure. But on top of being a prick, he's a choker in the biggest way. Apparently this is something else the media can't seem to recognize.

I think Bob Stoops is an absolute and utter prick on and off the field

BUT

He is still a very, very good HC.

Look at his record as HC when he took over a terrible OU program in 1999

7-5

13-0

11-2

12-2

12-2

12-1

8-4

Archived