DUI Wench that mugged $aban

DKW 86

Well, what can I say? That is just priceless. She got arrested for DUI on the way home from the Tuscaloosa airport. Priceless.

That's hilarious!

The picture of coyote ugly. That looks like a chick that would cut you in your sleep.

Do you think moneybag.gifaban cried when he got to his hotel room? After wading through that sea of rednecks, he had to be kicking himself in the ass and trying desperately to affirm the wisdom of his move.

The picture of coyote ugly. That looks like a chick that would cut you in your sleep.

Do you think moneybag.gifaban cried when he got to his hotel room? After wading through that sea of rednecks, he had to be kicking himself in the ass and trying desperately to affirm the wisdom of his move.

Wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on the wall when he was talking to Teri? "Honey, what have I done? Did you see the blonde drunk bimbo kissing me? We have to stay here 2 years! Well, at least there's the money. I wouldn't stay here otherwise."

I would imagine a shower was the first order of business... with bleach.

She is the neice of Lorena Bobbit :)

Think about how funny this is....the first thing $aban gets is an ugly, drunk woman giving him a kiss with alcohol ozzing from his breath

:lol:

To be fair, folks, remember that St. Nick spent five years in Baton Rouge. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's gotten an unwelcome face full of bourbon breath...

Archived