Well at least Bama has gymnastics

TigerinBham

That is the ONLY sport they can beat us in. :lol: After 2 weeks of Satan, Finescum, and Bamaperry, it is nice to see that Auburn is STILL the 1 on TOP. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

That is the ONLY sport they can beat us in. :lol: After 2 weeks of Satan, Finescum, and Bamaperry, it is nice to see that Auburn is STILL the 1 on TOP. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

I was secretly hoping the game would turn out the way it did...but frankly I am shocked that we beat the tide in the fashion we did. Hopefully this can carry over to saturday and we can perform equally as well against the gators WDE!!!!!!!!! Oh, I almost forgot...the who wants saban cheer was a classic :) WDE!!!!

I'm just waiting on Bama fans to claim "Well, let this just be the official beginning of Auburn being the basketball school of the state."

I saw this game in person - Bama really does SUCK!

I'm just waiting on Bama fans to claim "Well, let this just be the official beginning of Auburn being the basketball school of the state."

Whoah there. Hold up. Bama didn't bring their A game last night, that's for sure. But let's not go crazy here. They have a heck of a program (basketball that is). They simply just did not shoot well and had no answer for our trapping defense and speed. But let's not be blind to the facts. They will make some noise in the NCAA tourney.

Having said that - it was a great game to watch on tv. Beard Eaves seemed electric - like the Doc Robinson and Chris Porter days when I was at AU. War Eagle! :thumbsup::au:

Whoah there. Hold up. Bama didn't bring their A game last night, that's for sure. But let's not go crazy here. They have a heck of a program (basketball that is). They simply just did not shoot well and had no answer for our trapping defense and speed. But let's not be blind to the facts. They will make some noise in the NCAA tourney.

Having said that - it was a great game to watch on tv. Beard Eaves seemed electric - like the Doc Robinson and Chris Porter days when I was at AU. War Eagle! :thumbsup::au:

O-VER-RA-TED

(clap, clap, clap clap clap)

0-15 on the road is not very impressive.

How quickly you guys forget.....Bama was the Rock, Paper, Scissors National Champion last year.

Don't you mean the "People's National Champion"?? :poke: Or perhaps the SEC Co-Western division champion?? :poke:

O-VER-RA-TED

Did anyone ever stop to realize that if the first game would have been in Tuscaloosa, Auburn might be singing a different tune? We will see what happens in Tuscaloosa and the SEC tournament before we pass judgement. Roll Tide.... :poke:

Soundly defeating a team such as the illustrious UAT team by more points than the UATers scored in the entire half must be extremely humiliating for them. I understand phones calls have been made to Miami again to one Pat Riley.

Soundly defeating a team such as the illustrious UAT team by more points than the UATers scored in the entire half must be extremely humiliating for them. I understand phones calls have been made to Miami again to one Pat Riley.

20060610T205643330240copy.jpg

O-VER-RA-TED

i don't think any SEC team has won a conference road game this season. but hey, i can see why yall are excited since :ua: has a what 7 year streak of beating yall? but :au: played a great game and you could clearly see they wanted that streak to be over with. congrats to the team, good game!

O-VER-RA-TED

but hey, i can see why yall are excited since :ua: has a what 7 year streak of beating yall? but :au: played a great game and you could clearly see they wanted that streak to be over with. congrats to the team, good game!

7 games = 3 1/2 years. No it's not even close to the 5 years we have been dominating you in football, so don't use it as an argument.

O-VER-RA-TED

but hey, i can see why yall are excited since :ua: has a what 7 year streak of beating yall? but :au: played a great game and you could clearly see they wanted that streak to be over with. congrats to the team, good game!

7 games = 3 1/2 years. No it's not even close to the 5 years we have been dominating you in football, so don't use it as an argument.

i dunno, 3½ is pretty close to 5. :poke: i didn't mean to put year, i think i was mixing my basketball with football.

I wonder how much he'll be offered.

Not serious with this ... tongue in cheek.

O-VER-RA-TED

Did anyone ever stop to realize that if the first game would have been in Tuscaloosa, Auburn might be singing a different tune? We will see what happens in Tuscaloosa and the SEC tournament before we pass judgement. Roll Tide.... :poke:

LF, the place of the Iron Basket Game is determined by the Winner of the Iron Bowl for the presentation of the ODK Trophy. SSSOOO if you want to play us first, I guess you should: "WIN AN IRON BOWL!" Or has iot been so long you guys have forgotten how to do that?

LF, the place of the Iron Basket Game is determined by the Winner of the Iron Bowl for the presentation of the ODK Trophy. SSSOOO if you want to play us first, I guess you should: "WIN AN IRON BOWL!" Or has iot been so long you guys have forgotten how to do that?

Not true.

We play AT Bama on 02/24/07. Every year it flip-flops, Auburn first, Bama first. This is actually the first year in a while we have played Bama AT Auburn before Bama gets a home game in back to back years.

Not serious with this ... tongue in cheek.

I know, but I wouldn't put it past them. Gottfried is making some big-time enemies, from what I've heard.

O-VER-RA-TED

That's not true. The basketball schedules were released wayyyyy before the Iron Bowl was played.

O-VER-RA-TED

i don't think any SEC team has won a conference road game this season. but hey, i can see why yall are excited since :ua: has a what 7 year streak of beating yall? but :au: played a great game and you could clearly see they wanted that streak to be over with. congrats to the team, good game!

Actually, Florida, Georgia, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky have ALL won SEC road games... No team in the west has won a road game yet, though...

Archived