Big Luther announces

AUman43

now help Alabama recruit Louisiana kids. Gee, this kid has already broke the sacred rule of leaving the Pelican State for the hinterlands as well as chose a school which historically has been one of LSWHO's biggest rivals. Think this kid will be safe in good ole LOU-is-ana now? :rolleyes:

now help Alabama recruit Louisiana kids. Gee, this kid has already broke the sacred rule of leaving the Pelican State for the hinterlands as well as chose a school which historically has been one of LSWHO's biggest rivals. Think this kid will be safe in good ole LOU-is-ana now? :rolleyes:

He'$ a lo$er. Two week$ ago he wa$ 'recruiting' people for L$U. I gue$$ he'$ got a lot of credibility. $eriously? Who give$ a flip what this twit i$ doing? Do you really think any other player is going to be influenced by what thi$ a$$clown doe$?

He'$ a lo$er. Two week$ ago he wa$ 'recruiting' people for L$U. I gue$$ he'$ got a lot of credibility. $eriously? Who give$ a flip what this twit i$ doing? Do you really think any other player is going to be influenced by what thi$ a$$clown doe$?

The question is...and I'm shocked that GG ignored this issue...is Luther now a BOBO Honker???!!! :)

:au::homer:

Archived