Here's to you bama, this is YOUR day!

bigsixfive

Here's to you bama, today is YOUR day!!!

[in a special to the LWS, here is commentary from a guest writer known as “Bruce Pearl’s Jew Curls”. Thanks BPJC, we hope you send us more in the future. Everyone sends you a hearty Chris Leak 4.5 40 hookslide welcome!!!]

For those of you driving through Alabama this offseason (because, I mean, why else would you be in Alabama??), take a look at all the Crimson Tide clothing these folks are wearing.

Holy crap!

If you thought it was bad when they hired PinNickio, you ought to see it since the five-year probation lifted today. You’d think they had a buy-one, get-one free sale on Tide t-shirts at the Dollar General.

There has even been a reported sighting of one of those old Bama signs – the one with the actual roll of toilet paper and Tide detergent box – which is ironic because normal Tide fans use neither.

The mass exodus from the trailer parks to the Wal-Marts has even trickled to the malls, where Bammers are splurging on $12 camouflage Tide socks or $20 houndstooth ballcaps. Hard-working mechanics and strippers all across the state are spending entire paychecks on Big Al pajamas.

Of course, the university’s stance on the Probation D-Day is about what you’d expect: Let it come and go without making too much of it. Why bring more attention to your compulsive cheating, after all?

The way their fans are acting and their athletic department isn’t reacting, you’d think they were coming off a national championship season. Especially the way their fan base has stepped out en masse in support of a coach who makes a living lying through his crap-eating grin, making Cajun slurs and stealing other teams’ recruits.

It’d be easy to get mad at them for this. But, why? They’re Bammers getting in touch with their inner selves.

So, here’s to you, Alabama, on this, YOUR day.

May your two clean years before the next NCAA sanction be wrought with 7-5 seasons and Saban’s departure to a program that decides, “What the heck? Let’s spend $10 million on a mediocre coach.”

You deserve it.

There has even been a reported sighting of one of those old Bama signs – the one with the actual roll of toilet paper and Tide detergent box – which is ironic because normal Tide fans use neither

:roflol:

instant classics thread material....that's perfect..

May your two clean years before the next NCAA sanction be wrought with 7-5 seasons and Saban’s departure to a program that decides, “What the heck? Let’s spend $10 million on a mediocre coach.”

this is my favorite part... He gives them two years before the NCAA is back at the cRapstone.....i said 3-5 so, we'll see...

Okay, I've been torn between using "$Aban", "St. Nick", "The Sabanator", or "SaBearN", but I think I've made my decision:

If you thought it was bad when they hired PinNickio ...
I thought I saw his nose getting longer over the last couple of months!

:roflol::roflol:

Strippers wear pajamas? :blink:

I don't know, ask Pappy Price

Archived