Interesting Blog about the Arkansas situation

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Real Hog News

This is a blog and not a credible news source. But knowing what I know about the administration at Arkansas, this guy is either a person with inside sources without peer or a great fiction writer.

Interesting read, no matter which one is the case.

I'll bookmark that page for when my cable goes out and I have about 3 hours to kill.

But, the first couple of paragraphs gave a lot of insight.

Consider this a warning if you decide to print it. I printed it off because I thought it might be interesting to read at some point.

40 friggin pages on my printer. Thank goodness I printed it at work.

I read a good bit of it. If it's true that is one effed up situation over there. If the allegations against Broyles and Nutt are true then that pair make Saban look like George Washington in the honesty department.

That is one messed up athletic department. I think getting rid of Nutt and Broyles would help, but it would still take a while to get it straightened up.

Broyles is not going anywhere. You would probably have more success removing Bobby Lowder from his seat or Jerry Jones from his porch than you would Frank Broyles. The man has dictatorial powers up there in Fayetville. It's kinda scary.

Remember in '05 when we couldn't watch the Auburn/Arkansas game even on Paper View because Broyles wouldn't allow it? Trust me, the man's power in Fayetville will end the day he dies. As long as he has a living pulse, then all bets are off.

In regards to Mustain, has that crybaby transferred yet? I think it's absolutely funny how a mere freshmen QB who didn't exactly set the world on fire last year can reach out to the media and complain about the coaching staff, as if his opinion is relevant. All because he sets touchdown records as a QB in freeking high school. Shoot, there are many athletes from past to present who have set HS records who never saw the light of day in college. If I were Nutt, I would kick him off the team and tell him to take a hike. If he doesn't like my offense, then go somewhere else.

If Mustain had his reservations about Nutt coming out of HS, then he should have gone somewhere else, regardless of his HS coach following his coattails to Fayetville. Both Mustain and his parents knew that Nutt was a conservative play caller who does not like to spread the field and play conducively to Mustains abilities. Fine, maybe Nutt hired his HS coach and Mustained signed and later regretted it. Instead of complaining incessantly to the media, just get over it and transfer.

I'm thinking Mustain will end up at Tulsa....next year, or wherever Malzhan (sp?) goes to coach next year.

Archived