Tigers...Is this how y'all have felt this long, long time?

Ellesshoe

Let me preface this by saying Auburn has consistently been my SEC public enemy #1 for many years. I hate you all, I really do. I'd love nothing more than to run the score up on you in Tiger Stadium, I'm talking faking punts up by 4 TDs with 2 minutes left in the game type ruthlessness.

That being said, certain events have transpired recently to the point where I almost feel like Auburn is one of the good guys (don't worry, that changes on gameday). The enemy of my enemy is my friend. My enemy, now and forever, are those delusional Gumps you share your state with.

I used to find their fans' fantasies mildly entertaining at best. Now it is downright grating on the ears. You'd think that little SOB snake in the grass they call a coach was the coming of Jesus, according to those fools. The way the whole thing has gone down, their newly found (but very unfounded) arrogance, and certain remarks and general attitude of a certain new citizen of Alabama have brought me to the breaking point.

I just loved how Saban claimed a roll in the ND massacre. He hadn't coached but only a few players on that field and hadn't even done that in two years. What a dick. Someone like Ron Zook, who actually did have a significant hand in putting together that Gator team nows that opening his pie hole and claiming credit is classless and worthy of insecure scum.

I won't know for sure unless it happens, but I honestly think I could see myself rooting for Auburn to break those Gump's backs even if it would hurt LSU in the standings. I swear to God, I might be at that point.

So is this the type of hate yall have harbored for those jackasses for all these years? I honestly thought some of it was just joking. I have a feeling I was dead wrong on that.

PS: When the F**** did Finebaum become Bama's freaking cheerleader. I've read two articles of his this week, one implying that Auburn is shaking with fear over Saban, and one totally bashing LSU and saying we're on the decline while Bama is about to freaking soar (I guess being on the decline entails having the two best recruiting classes in LSU history, nope, Saban you can't take credit for that).

PPS: F Bammer, I will dance in the streets when they get put back on probation sometime in the near future. I'll be praying for SMU style death penalty.

Welcome to the board.

So is this the type of hate yall have harbored for those jackasses for all these years?

Yes. I hate Alabama and everything about it every single day of the year. They are the most arrogant and delusional fans in all of college football. They think the college football world revolves around them.

We have beaten them 5-in-a-row, and I hope MANY more are to come.

After reading your topic title (Auburn Tigers, not War Eagles) and preface, I was prepared to bash you, El Less Hoe.

But I forgave you after reading the rest.

It's understandable that others outside of this state haven't really cared about bammer, because they haven't been a threat. They are not newsworthy. They are not competitive. They are an easy win.

However, their arrogance is nauseating. Only now that you have a stake in their insanity, have you paid attention enough to realize this.

This is how it has been since I've been born, and luckily, I got here just before the Bear Almighty croaked.

Welcome to the board.

So is this the type of hate yall have harbored for those jackasses for all these years?

Yes. I hate Alabama and everything about it every single day of the year. They are the most arrogant and delusional fans in all of college football. They think the college football world revolves around them.

lets all just hug..... :grouphug:

Welcome to the board.

welcome to the family and ditto to the above. uat is all that is bad about college football, plus the SEC and

college football have done just fine without them. The solution just keep beating them.

Oh I forgot the SEC has cancelled next season and awarded the championship to uat since everyone is now afraid to play them. We expect LSU to do it's part.

Sweet Jesus, I just hate Alabama. When is Riley going to change the name of our state to Auburn?

17. Wow I can't believe all the excitement over Nick Saban. As I was reading the blogs on the local Alabama fish rapper you would have thought Bama fan was getting the second coming of Bear Bryant. Nick Saban is an arrogant puke that is not worthy of all this hype. Bama fan will be very disappointed.....again

So long Nick, I only pray you take that job and get out of South Florida!

http://alabama-football.aolsportsblog.com/...where/#c3028355

Ellesshoe, I am maried to one of your purple and gold bretheren. He and many of his corndog pals never understood my hatred of all things dark pink either, until now. Given the reaction of the bammer crapheads since Saban arrived, they are finally coming around and seeing the light, as you apparently have.

Not having an instate rival of your own, I can see why LSU fans wanted so much to hate Auburn, since for the past several years the West has been a two team race, with the winner of our game taking all. But let me just encourage you strongly to channel that emotion in a more productive direction, and join the Hate Bammer Early crowd. You won't be disappointed. You are obviously realizing what we have known all along - that when it comes to classless, toothless, sister marrying, mullet sporting, dog kicking, arrogant, redneck, inbred delusional behavior, no one beats a bammer.

So welcome to the family, brother!!!

Let me preface this by saying Auburn has consistently been my SEC public enemy #1 for many years. I hate you all, I really do. I'd love nothing more than to run the score up on you in Tiger Stadium, I'm talking faking punts up by 4 TDs with 2 minutes left in the game type ruthlessness.

That being said, certain events have transpired recently to the point where I almost feel like Auburn is one of the good guys (don't worry, that changes on gameday). The enemy of my enemy is my friend. My enemy, now and forever, are those delusional Gumps you share your state with.

I used to find their fans' fantasies mildly entertaining at best. Now it is downright grating on the ears. You'd think that little SOB snake in the grass they call a coach was the coming of Jesus, according to those fools. The way the whole thing has gone down, their newly found (but very unfounded) arrogance, and certain remarks and general attitude of a certain new citizen of Alabama have brought me to the breaking point.

I just loved how Saban claimed a roll in the ND massacre. He hadn't coached but only a few players on that field and hadn't even done that in two years. What a dick. Someone like Ron Zook, who actually did have a significant hand in putting together that Gator team nows that opening his pie hole and claiming credit is classless and worthy of insecure scum.

I won't know for sure unless it happens, but I honestly think I could see myself rooting for Auburn to break those Gump's backs even if it would hurt LSU in the standings. I swear to God, I might be at that point.

So is this the type of hate yall have harbored for those jackasses for all these years? I honestly thought some of it was just joking. I have a feeling I was dead wrong on that.

PS: When the F**** did Finebaum become Bama's freaking cheerleader. I've read two articles of his this week, one implying that Auburn is shaking with fear over Saban, and one totally bashing LSU and saying we're on the decline while Bama is about to freaking soar (I guess being on the decline entails having the two best recruiting classes in LSU history, nope, Saban you can't take credit for that).

PPS: F Bammer, I will dance in the streets when they get put back on probation sometime in the near future. I'll be praying for SMU style death penalty.

Paul Finebaum has always been pro-Alabama. He has gotten worse, maybe gradually over the last two years, and then a major leap to kissing Alabama's butt big-time since the Shula debacle. Yes, according to him the rest of the SEC (especially Auburn and LSU, for some reason) are trembling in awe of $aban.

And yes, we really do hate SPUAT. Not only in football season, and not only in athletics. I take great joy in seeing them lose spelling bees, seeing their rankings go down in the US News, whatever. I revel in their

losses, no matter what kind it is.

I know that all their fans are not arrogant ***holes, but they have too many that are. And I'm sick of hearing from them.

And by the way, welcome!

Don't worry. I feel the same hatred for you and your kind. I would like nothing better than to embarass y'all in your own stadium, by the tune of say 20-30 points. Then, go to mid field, do a dance, and pull out the victory cigars.

But, that being said, I don't see why LSU or other fans haven't had this hatred of Bammer forever. I realize that y'all consider Bammer a rival in a traditional sense, but it seems that y'all kinda liked em before the $atan debacle came about. That's good that y'all have seen the light, err, rather the a**holes of the SEC.

PS, in response to your statements about feeling that Auburn is turning into one of the good guys, I have to say that I too have been wavering in my hatred for LSwho as of late. Hopefully, I will be able to make it down for the game this fall. And I can't wait to see y'all annihialate Bama this November. Almost as bad as we will.

That said, while Bammer is the A**hole of the SEC, you guys are still the crotch. :P

Ryan

Well, the bottom line is that he now feels like we do. We want to beat Alabama by 50 points every time we play them....and every other week we want the team they are playing to beat them by 50 points.

This is to me just proof of what I have been saying...

Saban has created a bad situation at bammer by pissing off as many other fanbases as he can in the short time he has been around. We have one HUGE rivalry game a year - one where emotion drives everything - and that is bammer. Yes, the LSU game itself is huge, and we get up for it, and the Georgia game is a great traditional rivalry and we get up for that one too... but it is the Iron Bowl that people are still discussing over Easter brunch and 4th of July. That one game is a huge HUGE emotional minefield for the teams involved. And Auburn only has that emotional charge once a year. The game where if you lose, your season is ruined no matter what your record.

But now, here's bammer. Instead of one nightmare make or break game a season, thanks to Saban, they now have 3. Saban had nothing to do with the Auburn and Tennessee rivalries, but now you have to add LSU to the list of nasty bitter dog fights. And who are the toughest three teams bammer will face EVERY SINGLE SEASON? Auburn, Tennessee and LSU. Talk about a tough schedule - when the three toughest games are all with teams who are gunning for your ass... couldn't have happened to a better bunch of people.

In 2005, Auburn needed an Alabama win over LSU and an AU win over Alabama to secure a spot in the SEC Championship Game for the second straight season. There was little question Auburn was going to beat Alabama, so the only thing standing in the way of an Auburn west repeat was UA knocking off LSU.

Even though I felt then and earnestly believe now that Auburn was the best team in the SEC-W in 2005 and I thought then and still think now that AU would have whipped Georgia to win its second-straight SEC title, I leaped up off my couch and did a dance of joy when LSU scored in OT to beat that bunch of Bama jackholes.

In 2005, Auburn needed an Alabama win over LSU and an AU win over Alabama to secure a spot in the SEC Championship Game for the second straight season. There was little question Auburn was going to beat Alabama, so the only thing standing in the way of an Auburn west repeat was UA knocking off LSU.

Even though I felt then and earnestly believe now that Auburn was the best team in the SEC-W in 2005 and I thought then and still think now that AU would have whipped Georgia to win its second-straight SEC title, I leaped up off my couch and did a dance of joy when LSU scored in OT to beat that bunch of Bama jackholes.

I thought that I was the only one doing that dance that day. I wanted LSU to win that day too and when they defeated UA in overtime, I laughed my freeking head off.

For a while I was becoming accustomed to 'bama and the hatred was not all that strong... I guess that's what happens when you are around the Auburn family all year long (boy its wonderful on the plains)- but after reading this post my hatred has come back stronger than ever.

Me too Galen. I remember jumping for joy when J-Mar threw the TD pass. I knew it was in Auburn's best interest that UAT beat LSU but I still was hoping LSU would win. Deep in my heart there's no way I could ever hope for UAT to win in anything.

Guest BoStillKnows

Me too Galen. I remember jumping for joy when J-Mar threw the TD pass. I knew it was in Auburn's best interest that UAT beat LSU but I still was hoping LSU would win. Deep in my heart there's no way I could ever hope for UAT to win in anything.

The absolutely worst days of my life are when I need to pull for :ua: holes to help :au: . I psych myself up for a week to try to pull for them but when it comes game time...I just can't do it. I try not to watch and just let Karma take over. A day like that would make a good episode of 'My Name is Earl"... "Had to pull for :ua: to help :au: but couldn't do it"

when i need uat to beat a team that previously beat us, i just hope that the earth opens up an swallows both teams. that way bama doesnt win, and auburn is up by default.

I will not be happen until Bryant Denny stadium is dynamited in order to build a new girls' dormitory. Not only are they mullet-wearing, knuckle-dragging halfwits, but I would bet that they are secretly pederasts as well.

As did I....I never want uat to win anything...EVER

Personally, I've always resented MOST LSU fans. Sure, some of their fans are okay but I've always resented their mistreatment of Auburn fans. LSU fans have always seemed to have this irrational hatred for Auburn fans. Furthermore, most LSU fans have always seemed to suck up to Alabama fans. One of the ways in which they do this is to make fun and belittle Auburn. Then again, I can see why. If it took my program 30 years to beat Bama at home then I would probably want to get in their good graces too. Or maybe it's because LSU trails Bama by 20+ games in the overall series. Either way, they've always tried to nurture a healthy relationship with Bama fans.

With that being said, this sucking up has seemed to abate somewhat since LSU won the MNC back in 2003 and started beating Bama at home after 30 long years of futility. And now, they seemed to have gravitated to Auburn fans since $aban arrived at Bama and suddenly they're our new best friends. Go figure.

My estimate is that LSU fans will be back to hating us after $aban bows out at the Crapstone and leaves in three or four years, maybe sooner than that. Once that happens, Tiger fans will no longer hate Bama since $aban is no longer their coach. They'll go right back to chearing for Bama as their second favorite team other than LSU. It's always been this way. I don't trust these people for a second.

This new alliance is about as tenuous as the U.S/Soviet Union alliance was after WWII.

wow. nice rant. that is pretty much how I feel about the bammers as well.

unfortunately, it's the offseason. in the offseason, we begin to tolerate fans and programs that are on our teams schedules' that we may not have any recent gripes toward. however, as the offseason shrinks, and we approach our date with the feaux tigers in br, the hatred will grow (on both sides). it happens every year and you can see it clearly in places that aren't dominated by 1 or 2 schools (such as memphis). people will be civil toward one another until august/september, but once it gets close, things heat up.

to further this change in lsu's hatred, imo, the fans have been searching for a new rival since texas a&m was taken off the schedule. tuberville and the cigars were a great flashpoint for the whos, but we already have our 2 rivals sewn up. they tried and tried to hang on, but the hatred was never reciprocated (sp) to raise the level of the rivalry to what they desired. now the saban hire by bamuh is another convienent flashpoint that has everyone in la fired up. who knows, maybe the bammers can accomidate, they are an arrogant bunch (why I have no idea), so you never know.

Before the UGA/LSU game in 2003 in baton rouge, I had been a long-time LSU fan and supporter.....after that game, I will never root for them again

Well, when I have to if it helps UGA or if it is against ND again....but thats it

Archived