Max Emfinger's Delusion

BAMMERPERRY

That hasn't been updated to include all the signees.

You're about as useful as used toliet paper.

Which brings us back to the corn thread.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anytime a woman goes to the bathroom it sounds like a swordfish zinging the fishing line out of the reel.

DANG IT. I just spewed Coke all over my laptop..... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Sometimes the technique is the problem in overusage. I mean, if you roll out a few squares and fold them up, your TP bill should drastically reduce if you are normally a winder. These things can add up you know.

Did you know that there are ONLY two kinds of people in the world?

1. Folders

2. Crumplers

(**Note: The Full Hand Wrapper is a variation of the Folder.)

Did you know that there are ONLY two kinds of people in the world?

1. Folders

2. Crumplers

(**Note: The Full Hand Wrapper is a variation of the Folder.)

I always thought the two types were lookers and non-lookers.

Lookers wipe and before dropping it check the TP for who knows what (worms, chunks, whatever).

Others just wipe and drop without ever bringing it to view.

hell, i would go through at least 30 rolls a semester when my gf lived with me, last semester, on my own, i went through 3. yes, she increased my tp usage 10 fold.

Charmin ultra Is the best! that cheap stuff takes off more skin than anything else! You have to keep going back to the bathroom to finish the job :big:

We had this crap from James River at my old job. Nasty brown TP that wasn't even perforated. I got some one time to wipe up a spill on my desk. Wouldn't even soak up water, just squeegeed it onto the floor.

Anytime a woman goes to the bathroom it sounds like a swordfish zinging the fishing line out of the reel.

That's because shaking it off just isn't an option for us. You guys just have to use tissue on a small proportion of your visits. We are an every trip user.

If anyone has a bitch about bathroom habits, it's women - at least we generally understand the courtesy of a lit match or some air freshener. Although after experiences with some men I have known, a lit match might set off a small explosion...

That's because shaking it off just isn't an option for us. You guys just have to use tissue on a small proportion of your visits. We are an every trip user.

If anyone has a bitch about bathroom habits, it's women - at least we generally understand the courtesy of a lit match or some air freshener. Although after experiences with some men I have known, a lit match might set off a small explosion...

Oh come on Jen that still doesnt hold water. Yes we all know that you have to use TP every time but you dont have to use half a roll to dry off your mommy parts, for god -sakes pee is sterile. (you can see this has been a discussion in my household)

I had a roommate that could remodel a bathroom every visit!

I had to clean the bathrooms at Parisian years ago when I worked there and the women's bathroom was 10X as nasty and FUNKtified as the mens.

Oh come on Jen that still doesnt hold water. Yes we all know that you have to use TP every time but you dont have to use half a roll to dry off your mommy parts, for god -sakes pee is sterile. (you can see this has been a discussion in my household)

Maybe so, but it still stinks and I don't want it all over my clothes so I smell like a public bathroom all dang day. Cleanliness is important when you have so many working parts in a small confined area. No room for error. Better to make sure. You guys should just get over it and buy stock in the Scott Paper Company. (Altho I prefer Quilted Northern... less lint)

Plus, once you have kids and your bladder gets completely rennovated, relocated and utterly trashed, you may THINK you are finished, and use tissue, and then before you can get up, surprise! Round two. So it's not that we use all the tissue at one time - it may take two or three tries before we are truly done - you just never know. Yet more insight into what takes us so damn long in the bathroom. B)

If anyone has a bitch about bathroom habits, it's women

As long as you put the seat back up you won't ever hear me complain. :big:

If anyone has a bitch about bathroom habits, it's women

As long as you put the seat back up you won't ever hear me complain. :big:

My thought as well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had a roommate that could remodel a bathroom every visit!

I had to clean the bathrooms at Parisian years ago when I worked there and the women's bathroom was 10X as nasty and FUNKtified as the mens.

I have to clean bathrooms and I will agree with ya on that!

We use cotonelle in the pcola household....We absolutely flat out refuse to use charmin'. First, the commercials suck...what bear wipes his butt next to a tree? and going along the plumbing side...We recently had a plumbing issue here, and the plumber that came out to take care of it..said, that charmin' in the worlds worst toilet paper when it comes to getting clogged in drains....This is the hidden meaning in the charmin' commercials...they want you to use less TP because they know their product doesn't break down very well...but they sell it as being better absorbant to hide it. think about it..

Now, switch gears.....How do you put the TP on the roll?? Rolling UNDER or over the top?? :big: We load it to unroll underneath....

Archived