Max Emfinger's Delusion

BAMMERPERRY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

That hasn't been updated to include all the signees.

true, we just added Gibson and Lett.

You don't think other schools added recruits?

You're an idiot.

I agree with two points:

1. Charmin with Aloe is unbelievable. The best wiping experience you will ever have, and worth the extra bucks.

2. Saban has only one racial slur in the national media, and one NCAA infraction in his first month. He is doing quite well so far.

Everytime I use Charmin I feel like I'm flushing dollar bills down the hole. It's like using flannel on a roll.

Listen, there are a few things in life that are worth the money. I WILL be comfortable in my own home. I'm not jerking the thermostat up and down to save a buck. And I WILL be as comfortable as possible on the throne. No sandpaper for me. :no:

Don't underestimate the true worth of a good soft toilet paper. I know that I would give big dollars to have some of that aloe, soft paper available after a bout with the stomach virus.

Comparing bp to something that is useful is WRONG. JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I use Charmin I feel like I'm flushing dollar bills down the hole. It's like using flannel on a roll.

Listen, there are a few things in life that are worth the money. I WILL be comfortable in my own home. I'm not jerking the thermostat up and down to save a buck. And I WILL be as comfortable as possible on the throne. No sandpaper for me. :no:

My man, I couldn't agree more. My roommate at Auburn was as thrifty as they come. When I'd run out of TP I'd have to borrow his sandpaper one-ply, and let's just say it made the next few days uncomfortable, to say the least. Spend the extra $2 and treat your ass.

A word of advise from a plumber friend of mine is to be careful how much Cottonelle you use. It has a reputation for clogging up drains and septic lines. He said that most of his clogged lines were from households with multiple females that used Cottonelle. It doesn't desolve as quickly as some others and stays in a clump longer.

Hey Kirkland Signature is just as soft

everyone use scott or cottonelle. my dad is a supervisor at kimberly-clark ;) don't get the low grade scott tho. i call it john wayne toilet paper......rough, tough, and doesnt take s**t off of anybody.

everyone use scott or cottonelle. my dad is a supervisor at kimberly-clark ;) don't get the low grade scott tho. i call it john wayne toilet paper......rough, tough, and doesnt take s**t off of anybody.

Good thing i wasn't drinking anything just then. lmao. :roflol:

A word of advise from a plumber friend of mine is to be careful how much Cottonelle you use. It has a reputation for clogging up drains and septic lines. He said that most of his clogged lines were from households with multiple females that used Cottonelle. It doesn't desolve as quickly as some others and stays in a clump longer.

Oh jeez dont get me started with the use of females and toilet paper. 2 days later what the hell I thought I just changed this roll? :no:

Anytime a woman goes to the bathroom it sounds like a swordfish zinging the fishing line out of the reel.

Next time, a keyboard warning please...

Archived