Ouch!!! This will hurt...

Tiger Al

And if it turns out that this guy IS a terrorist supporter? Great! We rooted out the 1 guy who needed to be caught. Same can't be said for the Dems, who just ELECTED a muslim into office.

Dems didn't elect him-- the voters in his district elected him. It's called democracy. The thing we're supposedly fighting for in Iraq. Guess how many Muslims they elected?

Dems didn't elect him? :blink::blink: Then who the hell did? Why did he run as a dem? Why is he a member of the dem party?

He must have been elected by blind republicans who couldn't understand the instructions and didn't know how to vote, there were hanging chads. No those were dems as well.

So when a dem is elected it's democracy but when President Bush was elected democracy was subverted and the election was stolen.

I just wanted everyone to see the hypocrisy.

Being accused of being a hypocrite by someone who considers all Muslims to be terrorists isn't going to cause me to lose any sleep.

When has he said that?

And if it turns out that this guy IS a terrorist supporter? Great! We rooted out the 1 guy who needed to be caught. Same can't be said for the Dems, who just ELECTED a muslim into office.

So in your convoluted thinking that means "he considers all Muslims to be terrorists"?

I never thought I would say it, Bottomfeeder is making more sense than you.

Well, it's right there in black and white. He says "We" rooted out an alleged terrorist supporter, unlike the Dems who ELECTED a Muslim. He equates a Muslim who, to my knowledge, has never been accused, much less convicted, of any terrorist activity. His only crime, according to raptor, would seem to be his religious affiliation.

Furthermore, he pronounces an entire list of people guilty of crimes involving terrorism when he seems to have no idea what the disposition of their cases is. They've got Arabic surnames and an accusation. Guilty as charged. That's an American Sean Hannity can be proud of.

Being accused of being a hypocrite by someone who considers all Muslims to be terrorists isn't going to cause me to lose any sleep.

When has he said that?

So in your convoluted thinking that means "he considers all Muslims to be terrorists"?

Well, it's right there in black and white. He says "We" rooted out an alleged terrorist supporter, unlike the Dems who ELECTED a Muslim. He equates a Muslim who, to my knowledge, has never been accused, much less convicted, of any terrorist activity. His only crime, according to raptor, would seem to be his religious affiliation.

Furthermore, he pronounces an entire list of people guilty of crimes involving terrorism when he seems to have no idea what the disposition of their cases is. They've got Arabic surnames and an accusation. Guilty as charged. That's an American Sean Hannity can be proud of.

And no where did he say all Muslims are terrorists. You on the left never get tired of putting labels on people do you?

Dems didn't elect him-- the voters in his district elected him. It's called democracy. The thing we're supposedly fighting for in Iraq. Guess how many Muslims they elected?

Dems didn't elect him? :blink::blink: Then who the hell did? Why did he run as a dem? Why is he a member of the dem party?

He must have been elected by blind republicans who couldn't understand the instructions and didn't know how to vote, there were hanging chads. No those were dems as well.

So when a dem is elected it's democracy but when President Bush was elected democracy was subverted and the election was stolen.

Dems chose him in the primary. The voters, presumably mostly Dems, elected him in the general. Why did he run as a Dem? Because he's a Muslim, not a Klan member. The Republicans take Klan members, but not Muslims-- although Bush courted them and won most of their votes in 2000 when he didn't believe in nation building and did believe in a "humble" foreign policy. :poke::moon:

But back to an earlier point, you do realize that in those Iraqi elections everyone was getting so excited about that they were electing mostly, if not all, Muslims, right?

When has he said that?

And no where did he say all Muslims are terrorists. You on the left never get tired of putting labels on people do you?

Well, again, it's right there in black and white, but, I'll..type...really...slowly...so...you...can...keep...up.

He gives "We" kudos for rooting out a 'terrorist supporter' but says the same can't be said for the Dems because they ELECTED a Muslim. He didn't say 'elected a terrorist supporter' or 'elected an accused terrorist' or 'elected a convicted criminal.' No. He equated a Muslim person with no criminal record or accusation with a terrorist supporter (alleged). I have no reason to believe that he'd think any differently of any other Muslim, especially those who HAVEN'T gone through a fairly extensive background check by the FBI for the US House of Representatives.

When has he said that?

Well, again, it's right there in black and white, but, I'll..type...really...slowly...so...you...can...keep...up.

He gives "We" kudos for rooting out a 'terrorist supporter' but says the same can't be said for the Dems because they ELECTED a Muslim. He didn't say 'elected a terrorist supporter' or 'elected an accused terrorist' or 'elected a convicted criminal.' No. He equated a Muslim person with no criminal record or accusation with a terrorist supporter (alleged). I have no reason to believe that he'd think any differently of any other Muslim, especially those who HAVEN'T gone through a fairly extensive background check by the FBI for the US House of Representatives.

Type as slow as you think, it will not change anything. You can also project all you want, but he didn't say what you are insinuating he said.

Get over it Gladys.

TA - Yes, the Democrats DID elect Ellis, a muslim, to office. That fact alone isn't by any stretch of the imagination an admission by me that ALL muslims are terrorists. Nice try. And TT, it's also the Democrats who electeded a Klan wizard, in Robert 'Sheets' *Byrd.

Seems the Dems are just full of the best of all worlds, huh? :roflol:

* Just early Sun a.m. sleepy fingers.

TA - Yes, the Democrats DID elect Ellis, a muslim, to office. That fact alone isn't by any stretch of the imagination an admission by me that ALL muslims are terrorists. Nice try.

Perhaps it was just a typographical Freudian slip.

Archived