The anti-immigrant

Tiger Al

Kit Brewer doesn’t like immigrants.

“While America was harnessing electricity, while America was winning World War I, winning World War II, inventing the computer, inventing nuclear weapons [and] breaking the DNA code, what were the Mexicans doing?” the Middle Tennessee resident asks during a recent phone interview. “They were making tacos.”

He pauses to clarify.

“By Mexicans, that’s kind of a generic term for me that also includes Salvadorans, Hondurans, etc…. I don’t want any immigrants from the Third World.” He also mentions Iraq and Sudan.

Brewer used to live in Antioch—which he calls “Hispanioch,” because of its large Hispanic population—but moved after growing tired of his child “having to step over drunk Mexicans in a ditch to get to the school bus.”

“Thank God I got out,” he says. “While I could still get something for my house.”

Brewer insists that he doesn’t have a problem with all immigrants, just the “Third Worlders.”

“If somebody wants to come here from Western Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, that’s fine. I would have hated to turn away Albert Einstein,” he says. “I don’t think that the next Albert Einstein is going to come from the Sudan, Mexico or Honduras.”

LINK

This is the kind of person a lot of people associate with the 'minutemen' and others who get spun up about immigration.

“If somebody wants to come here from Western Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, that’s fine. I would have hated to turn away Albert Einstein,” he says. “I don’t think that the next Albert Einstein is going to come from the Sudan, Mexico or Honduras.”

Surprise. I agree. The only good thing to come out of me-hico is the jalepeno. When you side with a gorup of people that are trying to bring 3rd world conditions to our country, you are siding with enemies of the US. These people care not for anything abot the US except the money. We turn away applications from white europe every day becvause those people do not have any qualifications that we think are needed here, but we let the 3rd world guys sneak in and stay and then want to let them stay. Absolutely sickening. We are at a stage in our country's developement where we are educating some of the brightest minds in the world only to send them back to their country, all the while, in the name of diversity, we are skipping over our own people. 12 million ILLEGAL, not immigrants but ILLEGAL immigrants in this country. If we had 12 million people with thesame sickness, we would call it an epidmeic and do everything we could to stop it. This is no different than a slow growing cancer. Cut it out now, or lose a significant part of your body to try and do it later. There are those ringing the bell. The building is on fire. And there are those that are staying put because they smell no fire yet. I promise it won't be the illegals burying the bodies of those caught in the fire. This is not a HATE issue, its a survival issue for our country. It's time to close the borders and start treatments and get rid of our cancer. Before it's too late.

Call your elected officials. Mine are on the leading edge of this, are yours?

Surprise. I agree. The only good thing to come out of me-hico is the jalepeno. When you side with a gorup of people that are trying to bring 3rd world conditions to our country, you are siding with enemies of the US. These people care not for anything abot the US except the money. We turn away applications from white europe every day becvause those people do not have any qualifications that we think are needed here, but we let the 3rd world guys sneak in and stay and then want to let them stay. Absolutely sickening. We are at a stage in our country's developement where we are educating some of the brightest minds in the world only to send them back to their country, all the while, in the name of diversity, we are skipping over our own people. 12 million ILLEGAL, not immigrants but ILLEGAL immigrants in this country. If we had 12 million people with thesame sickness, we would call it an epidmeic and do everything we could to stop it. This is no different than a slow growing cancer. Cut it out now, or lose a significant part of your body to try and do it later. There are those ringing the bell. The building is on fire. And there are those that are staying put because they smell no fire yet. I promise it won't be the illegals burying the bodies of those caught in the fire. This is not a HATE issue, its a survival issue for our country. It's time to close the borders and start treatments and get rid of our cancer. Before it's too late.

Wow. I didn't know you had family in Tennessee.

Wow. I didn't know you had family in Tennessee.

That's why it's happening in Tennessee. Because my reps here in GA are putting a stop to this as best they can. So let me re-phrase for the unlearned few.

WHEREVER YOU ARE FROM, CONTACT YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS AND LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE TIRED OF THE ILLEGALS.

Archived