Ron Paul to announce his candidacy for the Republican Nomination

Bottomfeeder

On Monday morning March 12, Dr. Ron Paul, member of the House of Representatives from Texas, and no stranger to readers of this website, announced on C-SPAN that he will seek the Republican nomination for President. Now that he has moved from an "exploratory" candidacy to being a bona fide candidate, what are Rep. Paul’s chances of winning the GOP nomination?

Ron’s political base is fiscal conservatives, anti-tax citizens, anti-war Republicans, Democrats and Independents, constitutionalists, hard-money advocates, small business owners, civil libertarians, anti-universal healthcare physicians, pro-lifers, parents who home school, and anyone else who considers himself a real patriot. In other words, if Ron’s substantial base provides him with volunteers, contributions and votes, he would be very competitive candidate.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig3/sabrin5.html

God, I hope he wins. It's definitely doable.

Here's your lance, Mr. Quixote. The windmills are that way.

Come on now, otter. Bottomfeeder has been a fan of Paul's for a long time. Let him enjoy his candidacy for as long as it lasts. I kind of like the different variants that the reps are putting up.

Come on now, otter. Bottomfeeder has been a fan of Paul's for a long time. Let him enjoy his candidacy for as long as it lasts. I kind of like the different variants that the reps are putting up.

I did. I gave him a full 30 minutes to bask in the glow. In politics, that's practically a honeymoon.

I did. I gave him a full 30 minutes to bask in the glow. In politics, that's practically a honeymoon.

You're a nut. :roflol:

You're a nut. :roflol:

Said the almond to the pecan? :big:

Archived