We're on top of this...

TexasTiger

The White House spin:

There is a process that the administration has in place to address the leak of classified information. Make no mistake about it, the President has always held the view that the leaking of classified information is a very serious matter. And the process was followed.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20031001-6.html

The truth from yesterday's hearing: (note the total difference from the White House spin:

WAXMAN: Federal regulations require that any person who has knowlege of the loss or compromise of classified information has an obligation to report to the the White House Security Officer...Are you aware if there has been any investigation that ever took place in the White House about the release of this classified information?

KNODELL ( James Knodell, the director of the Office of Security in the White House): I am not. [...]

CUMMINGS: Let me ask you a few questions, because in answering some of the Chairman's questions, you left me shocked. And I want to make sure I heard you right. Are you saying with regard to this case that is, the outing of Valerie Plame Wilson, there is no report?

KNODELL: Not in my office there is not.

CUMMINGS: And are you also saying there was no investigation?

KNODELL: Not by my office. [...]

WAXMAN: Do you know whether there was an investigation at the White House after the leaks came out?

KNODELL: I don't have any knowledge of an investigation within my office.

WAXMAN: Ever?

KNODELL: I do not.

WAXMAN: Because the President said he was investigating this matter, was going to get to the bottom of it. You're not familiar that any, you're not aware that any investigation took place?

KNODELL: Not within my office, sir.

There was no leak from the White House, so there's nothing to investigate.

Next.

Been there, done that. Nothing found. Move on along to the next "crisis" you loons will drag up.

Been there, done that. Nothing found. Move on along to the next "crisis" you loons will drag up.

The liak came from the liar Joe Wilson, her husband, when he published his diatribe in the NY Times. That prompted the question "Who sent this idiot?"

You're preaching to the choir here brother. I'm disgusted by the taxpayer money being wasted by these idiots. This circus side show lets us know just how bad the snake infestation really is in the CIA.

Take it up with your congressman. You probably don't even pay taxes.

Archived