Politopia

SupperClub

This is an interesting quiz. I'm not too surprised about where I landed on the map, but I am surprised that I'm hanging out with the likes of Drew Carey.

Click to see where I landed on the map.

NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."

Take the quiz.

Hi, Neighbor!

NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalis

I'm going to build a border around my area and start lobbing grenades into yours.

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

I'm right there with GWB. And if you look at the map of political candidates, I land almost exactly where Rudy Guliani sits. That's a little coincidental, I think.

600-1000.jpg

I'm just south of you, Supper, on the western outskirts of Drew Carey.

I find it so funny that folks often compare conservatives to 'Hitler' and 'Stalin', when those 2 couldn't be further away on the map.

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

I'm a bit to the right (more conservative) than GWB and Rudy.

West-You are a Westerner-a civil libertarian-which means that you advocate a diminished role for the government in the personal realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the economic realm.

imagelu4.png

I landed at almost the exact same spot as Raptor...decidedly NW section and almost on Drew Carey's name.

Archived