4th commit...

AuburnGrad02'

Thanks for posting the video. I guess he looks good. I will take your word for it. I saw a LOT of bad tackleing and many holds/clips/blocks in the back to spring him.

Being recruited as an athlete not WR.

He could be our replacement for Tristan Davis when he graduates. He's a guy that the coaches feel can play three different positions, DB, WR and return kicks....... He's also teammates with Brandon Harris, a stud CB prospect that AU is very high on...

Brandon Harris is also the coach's son. The same coach who spoke very highly of the Auburn program and coaches in response to this commit.

Although we face an uphill climb to beat Miami.

Based on the limited clips I've seen, the kid seems to have good hands, some natural "shiftiness" and above average cutting ability. Seems to maintain his balance very well during his cuts and jukes. It appears that he has a nose for how to position his body to come down with the catch.

I have to admit, in some of the clips it looks like he (and the defense) is running with concrete in their pants. Maybe it's just those high school camera shots that are shot from the press box with almost no zoom...

Then again, there are a number of Hall of Famers who weren't the most fleet of foot. Takes much more than speed to be a good receiver.

• 1 month later...

Did anybody happen to notice it looked like he got flagged for offensive PI for pushing off in the highlight of his fade route in the endzone. I guess its just me, but I wouldn't put penalized plays on my highlight video.

Did anybody happen to notice it looked like he got flagged for offensive PI for pushing off in the highlight of his fade route in the endzone. I guess its just me, but I wouldn't put penalized plays on my highlight video.

I agree and it's not like they had to look real hard for highlights of this kid.

Archived