Thanks To Everyone

Well... I went out with a bang. Ended up getting A's on my 2 finals after the one I failed. One of them being Logic.

And with all of your comments about staying I've given it alot of thought. Although for me going to down south is the most logical decision. I'll miss Auburn too much... and will regret not getting a degree here later on down the road. So I'll be staying!!!

So anyways thanks to you all for your advice on everything...

that being said.... WAR EAGLE!!

Man if I left Bama everytime I failed a final, I wouldn't have been there much.

Trust me, failing a final, or failing a class for that matter...isn't the end of the world. Unless you are trying to go to med school.

It is if you are on your last chance... But that wasn't the main reason I was thinking of leavng.

I think you will respect your decision in a few years. If things get tough for you and you need someone to talk to go the the Auburn Counseling services in Foy Union. It is free and their advice helped me one time while I was at school.

Conrgats.

Man if I left Bama everytime I failed a final, I wouldn't have been there much.

Trust me, failing a final, or failing a class for that matter...isn't the end of the world. Unless you are trying to go to med school.

Trust me, you can fail classes and still make it into medical school. Don't let any speedbumps stand in the way of what you really want to do. You won't regret getting your degree, especially from Auburn.

Well... I went out with a bang. Ended up getting A's on my 2 finals after the one I failed. One of them being Logic.

And with all of your comments about staying I've given it alot of thought. Although for me going to down south is the most logical decision. I'll miss Auburn too much... and will regret not getting a degree here later on down the road. So I'll be staying!!!

So anyways thanks to you all for your advice on everything...

that being said.... WAR EAGLE!!

You made a very wise choice.

War Eagle!

Diff Eqns might have won a battle...or two....

But I won the War.

Stick it out, hang tough.

Intermediate Accounting was the Japan to my Pearl Harbor.

Ditto.

Organic Chem beat me like I stole something!

Yeah I have to take that... I've heard horror stories of that class. Not looking forward to it. I'll be taking it in about a year.

Organic Chem beat me like I stole something!

Yeah I have to take that... I've heard horror stories of that class. Not looking forward to it. I'll be taking it in about a year.

My advice to you is do not miss ANY labs and beat on the prof. door everytime he has office hours. (In my case it also didn't hurt to find out what kind of scotch he liked and where he drank)

I think you will respect your decision in a few years. If things get tough for you and you need someone to talk to go the the Auburn Counseling services in Foy Union. It is free and their advice helped me one time while I was at school.

Conrgats.

They tell you to cut that mullet?

My white whale was Numerical Analysis. Good Lord I hated that class.

Sorry you asked for this one, Is that where you learned how to count all of those National Championships?

My white whale was Numerical Analysis. Good Lord I hated that class.

Sorry you asked for this one, Is that where you learned how to count all of those National Championships?

Funny...but no. Actually it was a 300 level theory math class that I had to take after I took all the Calculus classes. First day of the class the prof said "okay, Cal was the easy way to solve these problems, now you are going to learn the hard way".

Took that bad boy twice.

Archived