Barack O-bush-ma?

DKW 86

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to quit talking down to me when you have zero evidence to support your claims. Each word below is a link. Enjoy.

Abortion rights: Pro-chice

Social security: Against Bush's proposals

Guns: Favor stricter controls

Iraq: Opposes

Environment: Dems beat Bush 53-21%

Taxes: Dems win, but by "slim" 6% margin

Again, let me reiterate. I am a pro-life, pro-SSI privatization, pro-2nd amendment, pro-limited tax person. No, I don't associate with your crumbling party, but I do agree with you on most issues. The fact that you refuse to see the forest due to the Democratic tree in your face shows that you have made your blind commitment to a political party (that's on life support) and you refuse to recognize that it's quickly fading into the abyss of irrelevance.

Enjoy your victories in Mississippi and Utah. Yee har!

So if one source of polling says so, it must be so ? I still stand by the Constitution, regardless of the GOP's condition on the political landscape. And I still believe that if each issue were fairly and openly explained, the GOP would reflect the majority of the views of Americans.

For the love of God and all things holy, that was more than one polling source! Over 25 different polls came with each link. Surveys that have been taken over YEARS, yet you still refuse to accept it? Howard Dean and his ilk salivate over people like you. Your rigid ideology and refusal to come to grips with reality can ensure them a permanent majority. I'm all for you standing up for what you believe in, but know that it's unwise for your party to stay on its current course.

PollingReport.com is not conducting the research, just compiling it. I provided over 200 sources, yet, none of them were good enough for you due to the fact that they didn't support your unbased claim. Wait, I know, it's the media's fault.

You need to quit talking down to me when you have zero evidence to support your claims. Each word below is a link. Enjoy.

Again, let me reiterate. I am a pro-life, pro-SSI privatization, pro-2nd amendment, pro-limited tax person. No, I don't associate with your crumbling party, but I do agree with you on most issues. The fact that you refuse to see the forest due to the Democratic tree in your face shows that you have made your blind commitment to a political party (that's on life support) and you refuse to recognize that it's quickly fading into the abyss of irrelevance.

So if one source of polling says so, it must be so ? I still stand by the Constitution, regardless of the GOP's condition on the political landscape. And I still believe that if each issue were fairly and openly explained, the GOP would reflect the majority of the views of Americans.

For the love of God and all things holy, that was more than one polling source! Over 25 different polls came with each link. Surveys that have been taken over YEARS, yet you still refuse to accept it? Howard Dean and his ilk salivate over people like you. Your rigid ideology and refusal to come to grips with reality can ensure them a permanent majority. I'm all for you standing up for what you believe in, but know that it's unwise for your party to stay on its current course.

PollingReport.com is not conducting the research, just compiling it. I provided over 200 sources, yet, none of them were good enough for you due to the fact that they didn't support your unbased claim. Wait, I know, it's the media's fault.

And you are taking polls that reflect just a short amount of time. I absloutely do not think that the Dems are "right on the issues." If they were why do they keep losing elections. If asked right now most Reps I know dont identify with BUSH, and they reflect that in the polls. That is why they dont reflect in polls taken today. Stay around for the election though and you will see a huge turn back toward the GOP especially if Hillary wins the nomination. Her negatives are historical highs for anyone running for Presidnet. I also have infinite faith that the idiots in the DU amd MoveOn will drive people away from the Dem party in droves by 11-08.

And you are taking polls that reflect just a short amount of time. I absloutely do not think that the Dems are "right on the issues." If they were why do they keep losing elections. If asked right now most Reps I know dont identify with BUSH, and they reflect that in the polls. That is why they dont reflect in polls taken today. Stay around for the election though and you will see a huge turn back toward the GOP especially if Hillary wins the nomination. Her negatives are historical highs for anyone running for Presidnet. I also have infinite faith that the idiots in the DU amd MoveOn will drive people away from the Dem party in droves by 11-08.

Taking polls that reflect a short amount of time? There are polls on that site that date back to the 1980's and the numbers are virtually unchanged since then. On the issues, voters side with Dems. What has been key for the GOP is making the Dems out to be weak, indecisive, and elitist. They've dug that grave, but the Republican shovel has been to slow to cover them up.

I don't think they're right on the issues, either. The nation does, though. Even in the GOP's years of victory, the people actually agreed with the Dems. Yet, the most important issue was terror and the Republicans then had a strong majority on that issue.

The Republican party today is centered around one big blunder of an issue: the Iraq war. If they could present a clear and coherent message on the economy and the benefits of limited taxation and government waste, I believe they could win big among moderates and Independents. If John McCain had won the 2000 nomination instead of the babbling loon that South Carolinians catapulted to the Presidency, the party would not be in such a fix. They've fallen on their sword on a number of issues and there's just not enough millionaires and fundamentalist Christians to dig them out. They've got to look elsewhere. They've got to.

Taking polls that reflect a short amount of time? There are polls on that site that date back to the 1980's and the numbers are virtually unchanged since then. On the issues, voters side with Dems. What has been key for the GOP is making the Dems out to be weak, indecisive, and elitist. They've dug that grave, but the Republican shovel has been to slow to cover them up.

I don't think they're right on the issues, either. The nation does, though. Even in the GOP's years of victory, the people actually agreed with the Dems. Yet, the most important issue was terror and the Republicans then had a strong majority on that issue.

The Republican party today is centered around one big blunder of an issue: the Iraq war. If they could present a clear and coherent message on the economy and the benefits of limited taxation and government waste, I believe they could win big among moderates and Independents. If John McCain had won the 2000 nomination instead of the babbling loon that South Carolinians catapulted to the Presidency, the party would not be in such a fix. They've fallen on their sword on a number of issues and there's just not enough millionaires and fundamentalist Christians to dig them out. They've got to look elsewhere. They've got to.

WC, I am in a state of shock about how idiotic the general group of folks we have running for President have become.

Bush: Well intentioned Moron run by Cheney and Big Oil to a large extent.

Kerry: Totally spineless Fop/Gigolo, never worked a day in his life.

Gore: Elitist son of a known racist Senator. Is almost psychotic with his reinventing himself into things he is not and never was.

HRC: Well, I will just leave it at poser. She is so phony, not even sne knows what she stands for anymore. A doormat of a wife that lacks the courage to even stand up for herself.

WJC: Possibly the biggest liar ever in American politics. Nakedly obsessed with his own cock.

GHWB: Efete Harvard educated snob that was as rudderless as Kerry when it came down to it.

Is this the best we have to offer?

WC, I am in a state of shock about how idiotic the general group of folks we have running for President have become.

Gore: Elitist son of a known racist Senator. Is almost psychotic with his reinventing himself into things he is not and never was.

HRC: Well, I will just leave it at poser. She is so phony, not even sne knows what she stands for anymore. A doormat of a wife that lacks the courage to even stand up for herself.

WJC: Possibly the biggest liar ever in American politics. Nakedly obsessed with his own cock.

GHWB: Efete Harvard educated snob that was as rudderless as Kerry when it came down to it.

Sad, ain't it?

The 2008 group looks like business as usual, too. I really am interested in starting that third party with you and otter.

George Corley Wallace. Funny that you mentioned him.

I have to give a presentation for my final exam tommorrow night on him. The topic - "Populist, Segregationist, or Pure Politician." I've already turned in the 22 page novel of a term paper, but still have the presentation to give.

Wish you'd told me ahead of time. I did a significant paper on him when I was in college. It's not like the research changed or anything. Since I didn't go to UA I would have given it to you. It was 40-something pages.

I worked on GCW's campaign in 1982. Rode with him in a limo to a couple of campaign stops. Was still in high school, but because I was one of his youth campaign coordinators I got to spend some time with him. Amazing guy.

Didn't know to. Wow, I hate that.

Since you knew him personally, what's your take? My grandad, who served in the Legislature when Wallace was Guv'nah, said in his talks with him, Wallace always came off as a fraud -- that he was really no racist at all. Other evidence supported that claim, too.

Anyway, what say you?

Wouldn't say I knew him, more like I met him. I did get a couple of hours to listen to him while we were driving from stop to stop. But because of his weakness due to the shooting and paralysis, he was sort of in and out. He'd drop off in the middle of talking about something and then come two ten or fifteen minutes later and pick it back up. When they took him out of the car, though? And the crowd was cheering? It was like somebody plugged him in.

I was young, brash and really, really dumb. He was campaigning then on the "I've changed" sort of platform, reaching out to blacks. I asked him point blank about the schoolhouse door and what that was all about. And this is what he told me, more or less:

"Son, somebody was going to stop that black girl from entering those doors. If it wasn't me, it would have been some or all of the people who were there that day. By me standing there and representing all of them I was able to keep it from becoming a riot. Me being there as the public face of all the mistrust and displeasure the people of this state had with the federal government interfering in our affairs allowed that day to end peacefully and with nobody hurt. There's no telling what might have happened if I had not taken that stand. I knew there was no way we could prevent people from entering the school eventually, nor should we. My interest that day was to keep the peace. "

He said that as governor his sworn duty was to represent the interests of the voting public, whatever those interests might be. And over the years those interests could change.

I think he was probably one of the greatest politicians in American history. Had he not been shot, I honestly believe he would have ended up with the Vice Presidental nomination along with Humphrey and then the entire political landscape might have changed.

Awesome experience.

I'm going to incorporate your conversation with Wallace in my presentation tonight, by the way. Although, I won't admit that I was given the info by some codger over the internet.

George Corley Wallace. Funny that you mentioned him.

I have to give a presentation for my final exam tommorrow night on him. The topic - "Populist, Segregationist, or Pure Politician." I've already turned in the 22 page novel of a term paper, but still have the presentation to give.

Wish you'd told me ahead of time. I did a significant paper on him when I was in college. It's not like the research changed or anything. Since I didn't go to UA I would have given it to you. It was 40-something pages.

I worked on GCW's campaign in 1982. Rode with him in a limo to a couple of campaign stops. Was still in high school, but because I was one of his youth campaign coordinators I got to spend some time with him. Amazing guy.

Didn't know to. Wow, I hate that.

Since you knew him personally, what's your take? My grandad, who served in the Legislature when Wallace was Guv'nah, said in his talks with him, Wallace always came off as a fraud -- that he was really no racist at all. Other evidence supported that claim, too.

Anyway, what say you?

Wouldn't say I knew him, more like I met him. I did get a couple of hours to listen to him while we were driving from stop to stop. But because of his weakness due to the shooting and paralysis, he was sort of in and out. He'd drop off in the middle of talking about something and then come two ten or fifteen minutes later and pick it back up. When they took him out of the car, though? And the crowd was cheering? It was like somebody plugged him in.

I was young, brash and really, really dumb. He was campaigning then on the "I've changed" sort of platform, reaching out to blacks. I asked him point blank about the schoolhouse door and what that was all about. And this is what he told me, more or less:

"Son, somebody was going to stop that black girl from entering those doors. If it wasn't me, it would have been some or all of the people who were there that day. By me standing there and representing all of them I was able to keep it from becoming a riot. Me being there as the public face of all the mistrust and displeasure the people of this state had with the federal government interfering in our affairs allowed that day to end peacefully and with nobody hurt. There's no telling what might have happened if I had not taken that stand. I knew there was no way we could prevent people from entering the school eventually, nor should we. My interest that day was to keep the peace. "

He said that as governor his sworn duty was to represent the interests of the voting public, whatever those interests might be. And over the years those interests could change.

I think he was probably one of the greatest politicians in American history. Had he not been shot, I honestly believe he would have ended up with the Vice Presidental nomination along with Humphrey and then the entire political landscape might have changed.

Awesome experience.

I'm going to incorporate your conversation with Wallace in my presentation tonight, by the way. Although, I won't admit that I was given the info by some codger over the internet.

Hope your presentation goes well. i used to have an autographed photo of Wallace on my wall in the den. I got lots of autographed pics from sports primarily and some TV/movies. Got a Paulie Walnuts which is a favorite. And a Johnny Depp, too.

One day my wife hired a lady to come help clean the house before a church dinner she was hosting. She broke my Wallace picture.

Name five lies he told...

BTW, it was Ken Starr and the far right who was obsessed with his private parts.

"Populist, Segregationist, or Pure Politician."

So what say you?

Most optimistic candidate usually wins. The average guy off the streets would do better than Bush.

Tex, PLEASE, lets elect some average guys and stop with the Harvard degreed morons. I have learned one thing in my life. I vote Eureka College over Harvard every time.

How about NC State?

The Guard's state mission:

At the state level, the governors reserve the ability, under the Constitution of the United States, to call up members of the National Guard in time of domestic emergencies or need.

The Army National Guard's state mission is perhaps the most visible and well known. Nearly everyone has seen or heard of Guard units responding to battle fires or helping communities deal with floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, snowstorms or other emergency situations.

http://www.arng.army.mil/aidingamerica.aspx

Of course, TIS grossly distorts the truth to align with his argument. A town literally gets blown away, he calls it a little rain. I'm better understanding your grasp of conditions in Iraq.

Again, Guardsmen aren't first responders. That was my point, dunderhead. These days, the power can't go out without it somehow being tied to troops or equipment in Iraq. "If only we had the 23rd Electrical Engineering Brigade around instead of in Ramadi, my lights would have only been out for 30 minutes instead of 35." Total bunk. The local police, fire and rescue personnel are there to provide these first responder duties. They are the ones that are there to manage the crisis....not the Guard. This didn't start until the Bush bashing got into full swing.

Hey Genius, if that's your point you don't know how to make a point. Did the same thing here. This was not about someone's electricity being out 35 minutes. You routinely fail to grasp the issue or problem, but have no shortage of strong opinions. I didn't make up this "mission" that you misrepresented. That's the official page I cited.

I can't make it any simpler for you. Guardsmen aren't first responders. If you need me to, I can type it in Chinese if you think it will help with your comprehension. Let me know.

As far as the rain and power outage comments of mine; you're learning a valuable lesson in the use of rhetorical statements to make a point. Good for you. Your certificate is in the mail.

I'm learning what you do when you're full of sh*t...which is pretty much constant. B):poke::moon:

1. I did not have sex with that woman.

2. Interest rates were high when he took office. (Interest rates were at a 10-year low at the end of 1992. He said this in a speech to the DNC in August of 2000)

3. He never borrowed money from Jim McDougal, his felonious Whitewater business partner. (Too bad that mechanic found the check)

4. "There is not a single, solitary nuclear missile pointed at an American child tonight. Not one. Not one. Not a single one." - October 1996

5. He told the 9/11 commission that he never admitted passing up a chance to have Osama bin Laden arrested. (He said this AFTER tape of him saying he passed up the chance was being aired)

I'm learning what you do when you're full of sh*t...which is pretty much constant. B):poke::moon:

Said the man who has nothing with which to counter. You know I'm right. You're just not man enough to admit it. Your insight has the star-quality of an extra in a B-grade zombie movie.

So what say you?

Knock yourself out

I wont even try and cut and paste, there are just too many...

Two words Tex, "Imputed Income," remember that?

More lies...

This is fish in a barrel stuff too. Clinton lied so much it isnt even fair to finish this topic.

"Clinton's an unusually good liar. Unusually good. Do you realize that?"

Bob Kerrey [D-Neb.], Esquire, 1/96)

Senator and Chairman of Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMALIA, 1993:

Clinton pledged never to deploy American troops overseas unless U.S. strategic interests were threatened and there was a clear military goal with a firm exit strategy.

BOSNIA, 1995

Clinton said he would deploy troops to Bosnia for only 18 months, and then they would come home.

BOSNIA, 1998

The Clinton administration confirmed plans to maintain thousands of troops on an open-ended peacekeeping mission in Bosnia-Herzegovina with no exit strategy.`The policy is to remain there. It's

open-ended.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENNIFER FLOWERS, 1992

Clinton emphatically denied having affair with Gennifer Flowers

GENNIFER FLOWERS, 1998

Clinton admits in deposition to having sexual affair with Gennifer Flowers

100 DAY PLAN: June 23, 1992

Bill Clinton:

"I intend to have a legislative program ready on the desks of Congress on the day after I'm inaugurated. I intend

to have an explosive 100 day action period. Why do I think it will pass? Well, first of all, I'm running on it."

100 DAY PLAN: Jan 14, 1993

Question from member of press:

"We were originally led to believe you would have an outline for congress even before the inauguration and

presented on day one or shortly thereafter - and now we're told it may be a couple weeks down the road with a

full plan ready in March. When will it be ready?"

Reply by Bill Clinton:

"Well, I don't know who led you to believe that, but I'm the Only one who's authorized to talk about that ---"

Bill Clinton, June 8 1996

"I have vivid and painful memories of black churches being burned in my own state when I was a child."

THE TRUTH: NOT A SINGLE BLACK CHURCH BURNED IN ARKANSAS WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP.

Bill Clinton, Feb 12, 1996

"Since I was a little boy, I've heard about the Iowa caucuses. That's why I would really like to do well in them."

THE TRUTH: THE IOWA CAUCUSES DIDN'T BEGIN UNTIL 1972 when Clinton was at Oxford in England.

THE LIE:

Bill Clinton, 1992

I will not raised taxes, I will impose tax cuts for the American People

THE TRUTH,

In 1993, Clinton's "tax cut" was the single largest tax increase in American history.

THE LIE

Bill Clinton, 1992

"The [bush] administration continues to coddle China, despite its continuing crackdown on democratic reform"

THE TRUTH

Bill Clinton, 1994

I have decided that the United States should renew Most Favored Nation trading status toward China."I am moving, therefore, to delink human rights from the annual extension of Most Favored Nation trading status for China."

Bill Clinton, 6/11/92

"I would support a balanced-budget amendment"

Bill Clinton, 2/28/95

"Obviously, I don't support it [a balanced budget amendment]."

Bill Clinton, 1992

[We] Oppose federal excise gas tax increases. Instead of a backbreaking federal gas tax, we should try conservation, increased use of natural gas, and increased use of alternative fuels."

THE TRUTH

President Clinton raised the federal gasoline tax a total of 6.8 cents per gallon in 1996

Tex, this survivor says the governor is full of sh*t. Is he delusional, too? The townspeople replied they had all the help they needed. Looks to me like this is just another democrat anti-Bush propaganda hype campaign.

Greensburg Victim Rips Kansas Gov. For Comments

Resident: Claim Of Slow Response An Absurd 'Political Slam'

(CBS) GREENSBURG, Kan. While Democratic Gov. Kathleen Sebelius and the Bush administration jaw back-and-forth over the relief efforts for Greensburg, Kan., the town devastated by Friday night's F-5 tornado, town residents have chimed in and say they couldn't be any happier with the response from the government and other rescue units.

"The poor response thing is just political BS," Greensburg resident Mike Swigart, 47, who lost his house and four vehicles from the storm, told wcbstv.com in an exclusive interview. "I saw her on television and I'm disappointed in that because she doesn't know what she's talking about."

On Monday, Sebelius criticized the government's response for relief.

"I don't think there is any question if you are missing trucks, Humvees and helicopters that the response is going to be slower. The real victims here will be the residents of Greensburg, because the recovery will be at a slower pace."

<snip>

After the storm dissipated, Swigart and his family came up to find just a small portion of the structure of their house remaining. Their cars were destroyed. People were crawling from a semi-truck that rolled onto his lawn. But Swigart said there was an almost immediate response from other towns, people who had lined up to try and provide rescue efforts. He said Sebelius' comment about the lack of Humvees was unfounded.

"You may have seen her on television when she said that, and she talked about Hummers, that we needed Hummers. There were Hummers sitting in front of my house every day. The National Guard was there," he said. "I saw people from all over who came right away to help and nobody sent them, they just came because they knew it was going to be big. The response was excellent, the rescue efforts were all night long, and I even made a comment to my wife later that night when we came back into our basement that I can't imagine anyone saying we had a poor response to this tragedy, that it was so quick and it was amazing."

Swigart says the general feeling around the town is that residents were overwhelmed by the immediate response, and that the governor's fuss was for her own good. White House press secretary Tony Snow responded to Sebelius by saying that there was no request by Kansas officials for extra equipment, and that if there is anyone to blame, it's her.

"I was told she wanted to run as vice president on the Democratic ticket, and honestly, I wouldn't vote for her if they paid me because of that one thing she said on television right there. It was a political slam is all it was," he said. "It was a political statement and as far as the military thing overseas, I support what they're doing over there, and the military that came here is doing a great job too."

Here you go

Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort.

war_rudy-1.gif

Bill Clinton, 1992

[We] Oppose federal excise gas tax increases. Instead of a backbreaking federal gas tax, we should try conservation, increased use of natural gas, and increased use of alternative fuels."

THE TRUTH

President Clinton raised the federal gasoline tax a total of 6.8 cents per gallon in 1996

Got a link to Clinton raising the gas tax 6.8 cents in 1996? Remember, Congress raises taxes and that was after the Republican revolution.

Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort.

war_rudy-1.gif

Retort, Retort....War Rudy?

Bill Clinton, 1992

THE TRUTH

Got a link to Clinton raising the gas tax 6.8 cents in 1996? Remember, Congress raises taxes and that was after the Republican revolution.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6101701327.html

I guess he misspoke. Clinton raised taxes on the poor by raising a gas tax back in 1993 according to the WP.

You make it to Tuscaloosa to hear Giuliani, GG? I had a ticket and would have let you have it had I known you were coming, but opted to "study." *nudge* *nudge*

You probably got in anyway, though?

Bill Clinton, 1992

THE TRUTH

I guess he misspoke. Clinton raised taxes on the poor by raising a gas tax back in 1993 according to the WP.

Clinton's Deficit Reduction Act of 1993 raised the gas tax 4.3 cents. GHWB raised it 5 cents. Reagan raised it 5 cents. What do Repugs bitch about? Clinton's 4.3 cents. Go figure.

Bill Clinton, 1992

THE TRUTH

Clinton's Deficit Reduction Act of 1993 raised the gas tax 4.3 cents. GHWB raised it 5 cents. Reagan raised it 5 cents. What do Repugs bitch about? Clinton's 4.3 cents. Go figure.

That was a world class dodge...BRAVO! Out of 20+ Lies, you pick out one that may or may not be a lie and claim victory. I believe the request was for 5 lies wasnt it? I now claim victory myself because you Sir were served with umpteen and you bailed down to one.

It wasnt in the form of a question, so points off for that.

Bill Clinton, 1992

THE TRUTH

That was a world class dodge...BRAVO! Out of 20+ Lies, you pick out one that may or may not be a lie and claim victory. I believe the request was for 5 lies wasnt it? I now claim victory myself because you Sir were served with umpteen and you bailed down to one.

You find a questionable source and post from it. I'm not wasting my time running them all down. By the standards you hold Clinton to, you lied, my friend, when you posted it. Quit spreading lies.

Much of what you posted were apparent changes of position-- although we don't know the context. By your standard, these statements:

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush, 4/9/99, criticizing President Clinton for not setting a timetable for exiting Kosovo.

"I think it's also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn."

-- George W. Bush, 6/5/99

were lies, not changes of position.

Bill Clinton, 1992

THE TRUTH

You find a questionable source and post from it. I'm not wasting my time running them all down. By the standards you hold Clinton to, you lied, my friend, when you posted it. Quit spreading lies.

Much of what you posted were apparent changes of position-- although we don't know the context. By your standard, these statements:

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush, 4/9/99, criticizing President Clinton for not setting a timetable for exiting Kosovo.

"I think it's also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn."

Lies were lies no matter who uttered them. You seem to have the problem with them.

Position changes? :lmao: You really are a Clinton sycophant arent you?

Bill Clinton, 1992

THE TRUTH

Lies were lies no matter who uttered them. You seem to have the problem with them.

Position changes? :lmao: You really are a Clinton sycophant arent you?

You don't even understand what you post. Tell, were the quotes from Bush lies or position changes?

Example Tex:

Position Change:

Bill Clinton, 1992

"The [bush] administration continues to coddle China, despite its continuing crackdown on democratic reform"

THE TRUTH

Bill Clinton, 1994

I have decided that the United States should renew Most Favored Nation trading status toward China."I am moving, therefore, to delink human rights from the annual extension of Most Favored Nation trading status for China."

LIE:

I didnt have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky.

This is not a position change Tex, unless you are talking about a sexual position change... ;)

Do politicians change positions? Yes!

A lot just lie, like Bill Clinton.

Archived